ZBrushCentral

Ehsan Bigloo Sketchbook

I must have put all these traditional oil based clay earlier!
Looking for the tie to Sculpt them Digitally!

c.jpg

EB_low1.jpg

Attachments

EB_low1.jpg

Hello All,

ā€œThe Unwanted 1. 3. 6. 0ā€ was simply a deformed Character That I did while Back, and been looking for to Develop it, So Finally its somehow done. And Like always Maya Zbrush and Photoshop.
Hope you like itā€¦
Cheers,
-E

EBigloo_Fetus_2.jpg

EBigloo_Fetus_3.jpg

EBScreenShot.jpg

EB_FetusSheet_1.jpg

Pattern_unwanted fetus colored.jpg

Attachments

EB_FetusSheet_1.jpg

I have always wanted to share some of my old surreal-3D Works, that I used ZBrush to bring my own Thoughts,
Coming from traditional Drawing, ZBrush has always been amazing package to Shape Artist visions especially those who are coming from Fine Arts Background.

EhsanBigloo_Su_01_ZBC.jpg

EhsanBigloo_Su_02_ZBC.jpg

EhsanBigloo_Su_03_ZBC.jpg

EhsanBigloo_Su_04_ZBC.jpg

Pattern_glandious.jpg

photo.JPG

Attachments

EhsanBigloo_Su_01_ZBC.jpg

EhsanBigloo_Su_02_ZBC.jpg

EhsanBigloo_Su_03_ZBC.jpg

EhsanBigloo_Su_04_ZBC.jpg

I know its Pencil drawing, I just upload it hereā€¦some concepts!

EhsanBiglooPattern_Muke's Miracle.jpg

cheers!

love #63 cool work:+1:

Lovely work! Will follow this thread for sure :+1:

Some nice stuff in post #63,especially the second,
third and the 2 last ones are cool.

EB_PG_wk3_Final_Demo.jpg

EB_PG_wk3_Final.jpg

EB_PG_wk3_Insect_Sheet_03.jpg

EB_PG_wk3_Insect_Sheet_01.jpg

Attachments

EB_PG_wk3_Final.jpg

EB_PG_wk3_Insect_Sheet_03.jpg

EB_PG_wk3_Insect_Sheet_01.jpg

love Ur sketchbook. its great to see how Ur art evolve.

Hello Everyone,
ts been roughly 2 years since my last post in ZBC, being away from digital doing lots and lots of drawing and above all Oil painting studies. This past two month I got back in ZBrush and ignited the Digital sculpting again, some Digital Design-Sculptures
hope you enjoy them:

ZChar_7.jpg

ZChar_5.jpg

ZChar_6.jpg

ZChar_1.jpg

ZChar_2.jpg

ZChar_3.jpg

Attachments

ZChar_7.jpg

ZChar_5.jpg

ZChar_6.jpg

ZChar_1.jpg

ZChar_2.jpg

ZChar_3.jpg

ZChar_4.jpg

ZChar_8.jpg

Method3.jpg

ZChar_9.jpg

ZChar_10.jpg

Attachments

ZChar_4.jpg

ZChar_8.jpg

Method3.jpg

ZChar_9.jpg

ZChar_10.jpg

I am pretty sure that there tons of great sculpting process in ZBC, I sometimes start with Sphere in Dynamesh and end up with full Character, sometimes I utilize ZSphere and sometimes I go back to my own library of basic meshes that I did way back in either Maya or ZBrush and use them as a basic start point, for the Busts above I kicked off with a Sphere in Dynamesh.

Method1.jpg

CharFantasy_1.jpg

CharFantasy_2.jpg

CharFantasy_3.jpg

Attachments

Method1.jpg

CharFantasy_1.jpg

CharFantasy_2.jpg

CharFantasy_3.jpg

So, I VISUALLY share some more important stuffs here: story, forms, shapes, silhouettes, balance, weight, counter balance, visual interest, gesture, line of action and lists will go on and on, Principle of Designs are profoundly important married with Foundation in Digital Sculpting. Its not only about making a cool character or creatures!

Method2.jpg
ins_1.jpg
ins_2.jpg
ins_3.jpg
CharDemonic.jpg
CharBat.jpg

Attachments

Method2.jpg

ins_1.jpg

ins_2.jpg

ins_3.jpg

CharDemonic.jpg

CharBat.jpg

1 Like

CharFat.jpg

CharSiFi.jpg

:wink:

Attachments

CharFat.jpg

CharSiFi.jpg

1 Like

creepy stuff.love them all.my opinion,Top Row material.;):wink:

Awesome work & thanks for sharing some of you workprocess :sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Hey Ehsan

Fantastic work. Thank you for sharing tips with the community. I know everyone is pleased to see you posting again. Keep the images coming. :slight_smile:

great!!! excellent work!

Amazing work, like alwaysā€¦ each time better and betterā€¦

It was an honor to see the development of these by closeā€¦

These are very inspiring workā€¦ I feel like pushing my own projects harder and harderā€¦

Congratulations on the Top row Ehsanā€¦ Canā€™t wait to see more.

Thanks Everyone for the beautiful comments, I will keep adding new stuffs to the project.

Some tips for rendering in Maya:

I decided to do some simple render tests with Maya/Mental ray, I know everyone now are using keyshot, I am pretty comfortable with mental ray. I added two screenshots from Maya, again, so simple, using Area lights and connect the portal light to custom shader/ light shader in mental ray tab then using mib_blackbody for giving the color- temperature to my lights. You can use Volume Primitives in Maya to give the realistic Fog effects (depth illusion-like Fog generator in real cinematography). Used Lens mia_lens_bokeh in mental ray tab of my camera for DOF effects, the Focal length was 70 mm to get rid of exaggerated perspective distortions in Maya. In draw tab inside ZBrush ehile the Perspective on you can bring down the angle of view to 20-30, just to mimic the real world.
Hope you like it:

MayaSetup1.jpg

MayaSetup2.jpg

ZBCcharMayaRender_1.jpg

Cheers,
E H S A N B I G L O O

Attachments

MayaSetup1.jpg

MayaSetup2.jpg

1 Like