ZBrushCentral

Ehsan Bigloo Sketchbook

Hey Everyone thanks For your Kind Words! Cheers to All

Ok, Here is the 5th Character in the Series from “Lamoure The Pig Slaughter”…
I am thinking about 3D print them all with Bronze Like Materials! Good to see these on the table!

Cheers!

EhsanBiglooPoster-2.jpg

EhsanBigloo_5thm_1.jpg

EhsanBigloo5thChar.jpg

All Together!

EhsanBIglooSu_4.jpg

EhsanBIglooSu_3.jpg

Attachments

EhsanBigloo_5thm_1.jpg

EhsanBigloo5thChar.jpg

EhsanBIglooSu_4.jpg

EhsanBIglooSu_3.jpg

Thanks I saw your Sketchbook, too many cool Designs! Yes!
I love Fantastic-Visionary and Surreal Art in Someway! Very Cool Sketchbook!

Thanks! No Freaking out this time (Resemblance)? Right! :wink:

Hey Paul! Thanks
Sure and again thank you for your information regarding 3D-Prints!

Thanks! Great Characters you got here!

thx you very much, i0m glad you like some pieces of mine. Yours and last one are great, keep on posting!

Great work Mate , keep it up :+1: really love it all , if you are going to print it please don`t forget to share the pics :smiley:

Cheers, Like the 4/9/13 Design of yours! has Essence! Not Just Modeling, you know!
I also noticed you sculpted Dan Ouellette’s work as well, I am also a member of beinart Gallery:

http://beinart.org/artists/ehsan-bigloo/gallery/gallery/

The mirror and saacred possion were done originally on Acrylics ebded up Digital! :wink:

That website must be a good inspiration for you!

Hey Antone! Great to see you here again! Thanks, I Definitely Will!

WOW!!!
This is absolutely amazing!

Finally Found some Traditional Stuffs+

Material:
EB_Material.jpg

cheers!

Attachments

EB_Material.jpg

Simply delicious. Easiness and deeply meaningful! Do you know the artist Heinz Zander? My favorite painter. This could interest you.

Ciao,
TM

So nice to see some abstract grotesques that aren’t all thinly veiled vaginas. :+1:
Love the fifth one.

Hey TM, Thanks! My Favorite Too! He is Brilliant! Saw your Sketchbook very cool-like you mentioned-Meaningful Art!
Thats what I like, Not Just Super Hyper Realistic 40 mil HD Sculpts! (Thats amazing but mind numbing for me–and no patience for those works) or Super Hero with Musculature Body.

I mentioned earlier I am a member of beinart Gallery, mine comparing too others in that website is trifle;):

http://beinart.org/artists/ehsan-bigloo/gallery/gallery/

Due to your Design-Style it will be fantastic Inspiration for you! Check out the other sections! I am sure your Jaw will drop

You were absolutely right! A paradise of inspiration for me! Again, many thanks!

Ciao,
TM

P.S. My jaw hurts! :wink:

Beautiful work !

Hello All And again thanks!

Here are Some Shots with Maya Integration Using Mental Ray-HDRI and all these comps:

EhsanBigloo_Table.jpg

EhsanBigloo_TableIntegrate.jpg

EhsanBigloo_out.jpg

EhsanBigloo_outInteg.jpg

Attachments

EhsanBigloo_Table.jpg

EhsanBigloo_TableIntegrate.jpg

EhsanBigloo_out.jpg

EhsanBigloo_outInteg.jpg

Tell me in what city is set up as a monument and I’ll go!
I love it!

Ciao,
TM

Haha! get a ticket for Vienna, Austria!

Was bit of test with HDRI, Lighting, Material-Match and Super Simple Integration inside Maya. My room was easier because I managed to make a better HDRI with my armature Digital Camera, inside my room and us it as IBL node.

-Ehsan

Playing with Decimation Plugins and New Q-Remesher: Low game Ploy res…

EB_SOL13_1.jpg

Attachments

EB_SOL13_1.jpg