ZBrushCentral

Earthquake

well yeah time lapsed movie, why not, can do that eventually :slight_smile:

thanks for the link Cyberjobe

No problem, Thanks in advance for your next video (lol) :lol:

I love to watch the making process, like this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me4-hu8PEss&feature=fvsr .Sometimes I can learn a trick or two.

Check this Link too: http://www.pixologic.com/docs/index.php/Recording_A_Turntable

I agree its always good to watch a making process, Thank you
I already start my new model few days ago so difficult to make the video from a cube,
but I will shoot some video for the next stages just for you :slight_smile:

ā€¦dont promis you will learn any trick :slight_smile:

I bet it will be fun anyway. Thanks

Thank you so much for letting us Study your model. Iā€™m learning a lot!

Cool and amazing character - He is definently a earthquake when he hits the ground :slight_smile:
Canā€™t wait seeing some more characters from you.
Cheers mate,
Kenny

Youā€™re welcome Mastershokhan, It was a great pleasure to share the model,
it was also a great fun to optimize the polys and try to reduce the file size,
its also the reason why he lost his weapon in the battle :slight_smile:

next character is coming along, I am also recording some time lapsed video for Cyberjobe

Hey Kotelnikoff,

Excellent character, I am trying to dissect it to understand how you made it :slight_smile:
Have a few questions,
How did you do that specular ā€œmapā€ in light>Environment Map>Default Specular
How did you do the color texture on the cloth and shoes? It looks like you might have used cavity masking on the shoes, is it?

It would be really great you could write a making off about this character or some other in the future.
The sculpting is great, but I personally am more interested on zbrush specific techniques on to make it look good as it is, in the viewport, texturing , shading and lighting

Thanks,

Booya, straight out of our printer onto my desk. Behold (uncleaned) version of Earthquake
photo5sm.JPGphoto4sm.jpgphoto1sm.jpgphoto6sm.jpgphoto3sm.jpgphoto2sm.jpg

Very nice! What printerā€™s it? Would you like to share more info?

Yah totally, this was printed on older version of EnvisionTec Ultra.

printed at 50 microns on dark green high temperature material. 8ā€™ tall. Tok about 26 hours to print since I didnā€™t hollow that thing out so its solid 1 1/2 kg of plastic.

If I cure this in an oven, this bad boy can withstand over 100 Celsius without melting.

I am starting a printing bureau with the new Ultra that prints even higher res stuff. Ill post sample tomorrow of the amazing detail of the dinosaur head, the teeth the skin, everything.

actually wanted to find a way to work with 3D sculptors and create a unique 3D printing service that focuses in high detail prints without the pancake layered looking stuff that is done on most major printers out there.

Any suggestions would be great. :slight_smile: ill post better photos after clean up and some sleep.

Earthquake now has a new weapon, not as impressive as the original but just as scary. Itā€™s a Dinosaurā€™s head.

Printed on same printer.

foot.jpghand3.jpghand2.jpgdinosaur2.jpgdinosaur1.jpghand.jpg

sideprofile.jpghead2.jpgface.jpg

I love this printer man, and thanks a lot for sharing with us the real life model! I definitly love the dark green, its so much better than white for see the details.

Anytime, let me know if you want something printed and shipped to you. Ill have dark grey and ivory color. Also there is the wax like material for lost casting if you want.
The dark grey And ivory are high temp materials, so you could make vulcanized rubber mold out of the print.

Wow just wow! Iā€™m pretty new to Zbrush and I would love to know your workflow for modelling all the separate parts such as the rope and the eyes and teeth etc. May be a tutorial for those that would be perfect! AMAZING WORK! :smiley:

ā€œScrotieFlapWack
Wow just wow! Iā€™m pretty new to Zbrush and I would love to know your workflow for modelling all the separate parts such as the rope and the eyes and teeth etc. May be a tutorial for those that would be perfect! AMAZING WORK! :Dā€

Hey, Scrotie (can I call you Scrotie?)

I did a presentation at the Pixologic booth at the 3D Printing Expo earlier this year. I used the exact same model for the demo. go here, http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?185028-RECAP-3D-Printer-World-Expo-Update-9

My name is Derek, the first 2 videos are my demo. Make sure to check out ALL of the videos. There is a ton of info for printing. (Duh)

Yeah sure man haha. My name is a little awkward (my real name is Dave) but itā€™s the only one I know that isnā€™t taken on any forums or sites lol. Thanks a lot man I will defo check out your videos. I am looking to learn as much as I can with Zbrush, I am currently signed up to Digital Tutors learning and Iā€™m working on a character sculpt for a game. (http://gyazo.com/f593576dc2e66bff68136da889ce7be4)

The lower section of him I was trying to work in some trousers all torn up and very worn in but Iā€™m struggling as I donā€™t really fully understand/know the workflow for these types of things, would you sculpt them seperately?

Thanks for the help though :smiley:

Just watch anything with Joseph Drustā€™s name attached to it.:wink: