ZBrushCentral

Dynamic Figure- Stylized Anatomy

I started this project as an anatomy study for dynamic pose then i decided to take it a little bit further through texturing and shading.

This figure sculpted in zbrush on pose (without symmetry) from the start, so it was a quite bit challenge for me but i think i am happy with result definitely learned a lot and i will do more of this practice in the future for more complicated poses…

I will do a breakdown for the sculpting process, and I will post it on Artstation. so make sure you follow me there :slight_smile: link below.

Also I will provide a STL file of her for anyone interested in printing her just need to modify some areas that are difficult for the printer to capture.
Thank you for viewing my artwork :slight_smile:

6 7 8 15

Full resolution on my Artstation
Artstation : https://www.artstation.com/artwork/3dDK1A
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/3d.waleed/

19 Likes

Really came out well - excellent! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you @marcus_civis

1 Like

very beautiful model, you perfectly passed the whole piece with primary, secondary and tertiary shapes.
congratulations :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Wow! beautiful work. Really like everything about this piece, the curly hair, the curves, the anatomy, the pose, the lighting, simple and clean. I’m a fan :+1:

1 Like

Tricky proportion and you did it so well. :+1:
Afro suits her and I wish it was possible to print it just like that.

2 Likes

Fantastic! Thanks for sharing these renders and nice comments about this project.
I have a question: which Focal Distance you used during creating this artwork?

1 Like

Thanks alot @artofgomes

1 Like

Thanks man means alot @SketchWithJess

I will do my best to create the same feeling of the hair for the stl version… thank you

Thanks man…
If you mean the focal length of the camera i used 70mm in the rendering

1 Like

you welcome

1 Like

Very nice and natural proportions to your model​:clap:
Jaime

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Jaime