ZBrushCentral

Dynamesh Issues

Yeah, so my Dynamesh doesn’t work correctly. I can’t change the resolution, and the dynamesh only works at one size as well. The size of the model is around 2, and it isn’t masked. I’ve tried sculpting a bit on the model, but that didn’t fix it. I tried changing the size, and that didn’t work either. Any ideas?

Hello @CalamityPlays

A few questions.

1. What does this mean? You can’t change the resolution slider in Dynamesh? Is it maxed out?

1. What does “at one size” mean? Are you talking about levels of subdivision? Dynamesh won’t work on models with multiple subdivision levels.

Please upload a screenshot of your interface illustrating the issue, with your dynamesh menu settings visible, and elaborate a bit more on why you say it’s “not working” when you try to Dynamesh if you don’t mind.

Hey, Thanks for the response. I found out that if I try dynameshing something that has a high polycount, it won’t let me dynamesh, so I split the model up into different subgroups(which didn’t cause problems, cause I was trying to dynamesh a small part of it anyway) and it ended up working just fine. So everything’s fine now. Thanks, though.