ZBrushCentral

Duke Nukem Forever Characters

Your work is beautiful. Great Duke Nukem re-creation. No crits, just diggin it.

Thanks for all the nice words everyone. As an artist, my greatest joy is to share my work with my peers, so to get such positive feed back is inspiring and makes me want to strive to do more work and get better.

Wow, Duke looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I’d love to see a war torn version of him like you said if you ever get the time :slight_smile:

Nice work,
I did few character for Duke Nukem forever few years ago, think they were using doom 3 engine then.

How come these are rendered as CGI characters and not realtime, were they for cut scenes ?

Kravit - We were completly arting out the high rez characters so we could also use them for ads and promotional. Then, we would just bake the textures and normals right off of them so we would have both in the end, a high rez model completly textured and the low rez which would be identical.

cool stuffs man :slight_smile:
sad news that the company had to close his doors.

very cool sculpts, I especially liked octabrain and I agree that duke would have been much cooler with some improvement to his character…but still Great sculpts

Wow dude… awesome work… Thanks for sharing it with us… I wish you the best and I am sure u will find yourself in a great new studio :D… You should also see a really bad version of Duke I did myself on my site :stuck_out_tongue:

now where is the front page plug???

woww!! the octabrain is amazingggg!!! very cool design and very well executed too! i am very sorry to hear about what happened…definitely hope all will be very well with you soon dude! Great work !

-Fabian

cookepuss - Valid point. Sorry to hear people get so frustrated over it =/. there, there. there, there…

marks - Nice sculpts. Would like to see Duke himself him the way you intended.

Some really cool sculpts there Marks. Especially the OctaBrain. :slight_smile:

Also I’m really sad for the whole 3drealms closing thing. Had been a troll at the 3DR forum since Max Payne 1. I’m sure it won’t take too long for you guys to get a job, because you guys kick ass.

And the Duke is PURE RETRO duke. Very nice job on that.

Ps, I’m sorry I went waaayy ahead of maintaining constructive criticism.

Awesome stuff Mark!

It’s such a shame that all this work is going to be lost :frowning: The gameplay looked fun and very promising. It brought me a lot of memories of the first game and all those nights lost in mp.

I think it’s immensely frustrating for you guys to see it end like this.

Love it.

very nice

a shame that the game is not going to be released, but this (and all the videos and artworks) is a good eye candy.

I’m glad ppl from the development decided to post their work online, after all it’s been part of their life for a long time.

Congrats, you got good quality on these models!

Great work, i am sorry for the job loss, you are the great artist and that is some thing you cant lose.
Keep the faith!

great models!
its sad that 3drealms shut down, but i really hope this isnt the Death of the “king”

my favorite from that pack of chars is the pod girl. looks great!

Thanks for the awesome feedback… you guys made my crappy week much better!

wow, awesome work bro - thanks for sharing these :+1:

Nice work, congrats on top row. Sorry to hear about the job loss and I hope you land on your feet.

there is only 1 question I have for you marks, 1 question.

got any more?? :wink: