ZBrushCentral

du Rose Gallery

they’re very beautiful. nice theme :wink:

Stunning work!

Hey Vlad, thanks very much my friend. How’s life?

Thanks Cyril!

Thanks very much Tomas! I enjoy your work too. :slight_smile:

Thank you too Michael, that’s very kind of you to say. I’m glad you like it!

I’m very happy seeing this. ZBrush is really going pro.

things are good buddy!!! I am so glad that you are posting your works here, you do 3d models by yourself, you got passion for doin it, that you are in top row!!! you know kung fu my friend!! :+1:

that is some amazing stonesetting…I have been a jeweller for 20 years and your work is great !

Hi Jack,
Perfect talent really i cant belive my eyes. Your works are amazing .I have a really hard time to do snake skins … Can you show us little tutorial how you did the snake skin cause it feels like so natural/smooth.The head and the body. Also for lions hair u used another program cause they are so fine and cuts are so good? Thanks

Congratz on top row!!

Hi,

Your work is stunning! I would like to ask if you use Materialise Magics for hollowing parts? If not which cad program to use? Thanks!

Hola,

the last time I saw such breath taking jewellry
was in the “Museo Dali” in Figueras in Spain.
Excellent work, is it possible to “shapeway” it?

Ocumaro

Thank you!

Thank you! Snake Skin is quite tricky, particularly when it needs to be one contiguous mesh. I achieved it using Alphas, UV tiling and hand sculpting.

Again, Thank you. No, I dont use Magics. I use Rhino and Luxology Modo depending on what I specifically want to achieve in hollowing.

Wow - comparison to Salvador Dali is very flattering. Thank you! However, I’m not sure what shapeway means?

Oh so you retopologise all of you models, this is really hard work! Do you open stone holes in cad too or are they opened by hand?

Thanks for the kind reply Jack,

I wonder how much time did you spend for whole 3d process? Looks like a lot of work there :slight_smile:

Very impressive!

Beyond imagination…
It proves once again that the software is as good as the craftsman who uses it!
And this is your first (commercial) use of Zbrush?
Funny to realize; how Zbrush (approximately $600), (and with a lot of free updates in the last few years)
could have helped you create “for the love of god”

respect!
:+1:
Ceasare

Yes often all retopologised - can be a lot of work! Stone holes are done both in CAD and by hand depending on the model.

Yep, it sure is, but I’m not sure exactly how long. A long long time, probably a year of work there, maybe more.

Thank you very much! However, I didn’t do ‘For the Love of God’ with ZBrush, it was with CAD and so was epically difficult! I wish I had had ZBrush then!

Aaaaaaahhhhhhh… can’t find words to say how much I love your work , especially the octopus ring, amazing! Please post more details on your process from zbrush to real world!

fantastic!!!

awesome, a lot of work!!!

Stunning…simply stunning.

I do not know what to say, this is excellent!!! :+1:

Amazing work! Love the designs!