ZBrushCentral

Drogo WIP

wow!!!
awesome! without words…

this is top row… o.O

Photoreal congrats! like skin texture

Amazing!!
Top row!!

Well, the poster you quoted isnt wrong. the model is far from amazing. However… the execution is freakin amazing considering that the model has issues. The mistakes dont show from the angle at which the model was rendered at. It is only when we see the geometry is when the mistakes show up. Its one of those models that was worked at for too long from one single angle, and if you were to turn him around and re-render, the likeness would start to disappear.

With that said, I love the picture, and for me it is definitely front row. If anything, computer graphics is all about cheating, and cutting corners, while having a very high quality standard in the final output. This picture shows that off perfectly.

And I can agree to all of that. My point is that 1. If the final piece looks great than whats the big deal? And 2. That the other guy could have been much more constructive with his crits.

Drogo_21_Big.jpg

really thanks everyone here :slight_smile: I just want push this work as much as I can , and I know I have lots to learn, and I try my best . here is somehting a quick fix for his arms. Cheers!

Very nice! I can tell it’s Drogo from the thumbnail of his eye!

Yep, that is brilliant! Top row for sure!

Very good works! I believe that soon Top!

WOW! Really nice render! I love the gloves, so much detail and nice texturing!

Here some more assets from Zbrush:)

awesome stuff. really really awesome. keep at it :slight_smile: