ZBrushCentral

Drive

Terrific and thanks for the awesome breakdown.

Pretty amazing sculpt dude! Nailed the likeness!
Thanks for the quick breakdown. I really enjoyed the details on the clothing and like someone else commented, your wrinkling and folds are utterly ridiculous!

i just dont get it !!! , way r u not on the top row yet :confused: !!!

Thanks for the tips!! Great Job!!

It is the weekend! He will be top row tomorrow… for sure! Great work as always Raf!

… thanks for everything — thanks for sharing your breakdown

thanks for sharing your work … man, you are the man!

Thanks guys!

O/MI- Thanks man, love your last model!

Impressive sculpting mate, definantly nailed the likeness of ryan and the folds is pure stunning!:+1:
I think everythink is already said!! Thanks for sharing your breakdown of the different materials :slight_smile:
always eye candy seeing something like that!
All the best and happy sculpting,

• Kenny :slight_smile:

Awesome. I loved that movie. Got the likeness spot on! Thanks for sharing. :+1:

Fantastic work Rafa. Excelent details and i loved the mood of the final picture.

I love when I see great work like this! Inspiring. I know it is hard to get a true likeness of a person, and these look terrific at every angle. Good going!

I was wondering when this piece was going to make top row. beautiful piece man. one of my favourite movies too

just yesterday i was wondering, after seeing this, when would have ended in top row…and here it is! grats man, your work is always super!

I must say it’s one of the best sculptures I have seen in ZBC. very very good.

Breathtaking!
Thank you for breakdown and congrats on a TopRow!

The asymmetry in the face is elegant and beautiful. Well done.

WoooooW!!! So Amazing!!! :smiley:

trabalho incrivel cara. Awesome work, Rafael

Terrific model/sculpt. That movie wasn’t what I thought it would be…which made it even better.

Love it, great sculpt, total capture of the likeness and attitude! I can’t help but ask though, can we get a shot of that scorpion design on the back, it is the best part…