ZBrushCentral

DragRect Stroke (scale rotate only) need MOVE

Hello!
If the standard brush to use alpha in DragRect mode is drawing from Alpha projected on the model can only be scaled and rotated by holding LMB

Can I enable dragging of the projected volume by Alpha on the model?
As well as in DragDot mode but with scaling and rotation?

No, that only works with DragDot stroke, I’m afraid.

I already asked pixologic for that feature, especially since when you hold space the mouseCursor switches to a moveCursor (a cross) it would make dragRect so much better, but they told me only to use spotlight which was no help at all. But unfortunatelly reporting any bug or feature request mostly leads to nothing.

I don’t understand, when you use the dragrect with an alpha in mask mode, you can move it with pressing space.
Did you meant something else ?

moving with space is only supported for draging out a rectangular mask or a rectangular show/hide stroke.
He did not mean holding either ctrl (mask) which invokes maskPen brush or ctrl+shift which invokes selectRect brush for showing/hiding portions of you mesh, when starting the stroke from the outside of the object.
it is not the actual sculpting brush that you can move by pressing space.
He wanted to move the already dragged out (scaled and aimed) stroke of the actual sculptingBrush (with stroke type: dragRect) to adjust the positional placement, which would be a really nice addition to that dragRect stroke type, but unfortunatelly does not work in that case.

Thanks for putting in the effort for the zAdjustor plugin :).
I will try it.

This should absolutely be a feature. Would save a huge amount of time.