ZBrushCentral

Dragonball Sculpt [I. SSJ Goku] [II. Freeza]

Awesome modeling, texturing, and redering. Top Row!

I’m a huge fan of DB :slight_smile: this is wonderful piece… You’ve got my vote for Top Row :+1: :+1:

I am a huge fan of anime, 3D anime and garage kits…and all I have to say is you nailed it!!! :grimacing: Top notch work here. I would love to see the base mesh when you get a chance. Also, how long did it take you to complete?

thanks for all the support and feedback :stuck_out_tongue:

Total time commited to the project is unknown, though i started the model during june or july '07, it’s purpose was to be a stress-free R&D project, but i was kept busy on other stuff and took long breaks in between, the bulk of the actual work was done during freetime in the last two months.

i took many redundant steps just for fun, like alternate hair/costumes and various damage levels were made.
here are various “making of” images, hope they’re helpful.
vray lights:

after the undamaged version looks about right, i “damaged” it by using mesh extract and the snake hook brush.
Pls Refer to Page 1 for the final Vray renders.cheers

![rkrehe20_project1_image1.jpg|100x76](upload://l43sQIzAuaUkuOzUji7GDKr5fPR.jpeg)![TengChiaDBZ_SSJ_Goku_close01.jpg|557x800](upload://2lqzCrLQpZKJDYrkAHzAvywjRC3.jpeg)![TengChiaDBZ_SSJ_Goku_WIP01.jpg|682x682](upload://miQirfDDeGQ2XEFaqJTabrw0iv8.jpeg)![TengChiaDBZ_SSJ_Goku_WIP02.jpg|419x900](upload://jo6wjD2uNnEbCx2WWIsKCNTAMsW.jpeg)![TengChiaDBZ_SSJ_Goku_WIP03.jpg|762x900](upload://yQedZ4fONC5KAySYN05w3bgCzc1.jpeg)![TengChiaDBZ_SSJ_Goku_WIP04.jpg|667x802](upload://rwG0M9mcFUMkhNP7UXWc0KdvvKV.jpeg)![TengChiaDBZ_SSJ_Goku_WIP05.jpg|570x700](upload://8UYLKe9fiBwZ5e8tiyDi29FxI2M.jpeg)

oh man, i love it i love it!!
Looks soooo cooll!!

-fabian

The model is very cool, all the muscles are heavy, I like it indeed
The proportion, for the manga style, are perfect.

Keep to post man!

This super sayan version is stunning!!!:grimacing:

What render engine did you used?

Bye

What render engine did you used?
that’s definitely Vray :smiley:

I suppose …

Beautiful…
very nice sculpt and awesome rendering…
i liked the way you have modeled the muscles…very well defined…
:+1:

thanks for all the comments, here’s my current sculpt
undamaged Freeza work-in-progress

needs more tweaking, then gonna give power-ups and damage.[TengChia][DBZ_freeza_zbrush].jpg

Excellent !

more…:wink:

cool characters :+1:

My friend you did a super awesome job on goku and freeza looks great two if you know how to animate it would awesome if you could get them to fight

awesome work! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

This is awsome!!

/Patrick

awesome! I think this is the best 3D Goku interpretation ever!
:+1: :+1:

You’ve got some crazy skills, keep it up!

Nice work sir! More people on this forum need Deviantart accounts, so I can more easily follow their work. You would definately be a +watch =]

:smiley: :smiley: cooollL!!! more more more more!! you should definitely pose the two of those fighting when you are done with the freeza!! Awesome man!

-fabian

this is truly amazing! You have very successfully captured the style.
Now Im feel like I’m back to my elemtary school era :smiley: