ZBrushCentral

Download Materials 'bones and illustrations'

really tasty,thanx man;)

Thanks man, a lot! Great work.

Arran,

Definitely a big thanks :+1: :+1: , more materials the better. Appreciate em much, keep up the great work. Hope to see more from you soon.

…palett of materials :cool:

were does one get the sketch mat?
regards

Thanks a lot, wonderfull work !!! :+1:

Hey, thanks a bunch for all this. Very generous to share this with all of us. Can’t wait to test out the sketch material with a project I’m just working on.

Cheers!

ALEX

Thank you.As a total newcomer to ZBrush,asnd still finding my way around it,these will come in very useful for me to use as a reference.

Thank you! :smiley:

Thanks for sharing Aaron … these are great!!

thanks, i need more, :smiley: im adicted

Very nice job on these! Thank you :slight_smile:

Beautfiull mats Arran,thankyou very much:-)

Really nice materials! Thanks for sharing.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

:smiley: :bulb: :laughing: :smiley: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

All material are great!
And the sketch material is very usefull!

Thankyou very much!

eyecandy materials :] thanks for sharing those!

froyd

This is an immense contribution! Thanks man :+1:

When I first saw your sketch material I unsuccessfully tried to emulate it, so I’m so glad that I’ll get to see how it’s put together. And I love the xray material :wink: ! Thanks so very much.

Since the first moments i used Zbrush I relied on this forum to a great extent for inspiration and guidance, and so i am more than happy to give something back to it, well to you guys. I cant wait to make more materials, especially some nice flesh ones which i will need t put together for body organs, and some skin materials. I would love to put together some tutorials on materials when i get some time free. I have some assesments coming up at uni, so lots of work to do at the moment. The main thing is to swap things around a bit between your materials mix things up between them. take Modifier S1 from the sketch material and pop it on another. Take S4 Modifier from al2 an notice how that effect one of your other materials. I had great fun swapping bits around and learning. Canvas bump is a great mix with noise to get some texture. All in all the influence of the metcap is amazing combined with other modifiers. Thanks for your kind words. Keep having fun :slight_smile:

Regards

Arran Lewis