ZBrushCentral

Dismantled works

Thanks glad you like… i really appreciate it!

I loved the pose
For her sock you used noise plugin or micromesh? Just a curiosity :slight_smile:

I used miromesh, I want to make a 3dprint eventually…might have to adjust it later.
it’s welded and laying over the surface well for now.What a great tool micro mesh is!

would love if you could share a bit about how you made the fishnet stocking. Maybe a mini how-to? Very nice!

Thanks so much glad you enjoy, here is some info on creating the fishnet.
basic workflow
1.I made a duplicate of only her leg part.
2 retopologized the leg to have mesh flow suitable for applying my custom geometry(image).

The polygon flow and size of the polygons is very a important step, because it will tell micro mesh how to apply
3.apply micromesh with custom geometry
4. make mircomesh an actual mesh
5.weld
6.test to make sure it is welded and subdivide if you want
for more info…
I used the tutorial by Joseph Drust
link
[FONT=arial]creating a “viper hood” video series. it is very similar almost to what i did for the fishnet…

thanks, I’ll give it a try. Any chance you can re-upload the image you included. It looks like it didn’t attach to your message (broken image icon)

If I remember correctly, you add thickness later using panel loops
Capture.JPG

Cake_topper_reloaded_LIGHTED.jpg

Cake topper that i made for my Brothers wedding. I am trying to improve and it fix up.

100% ZBrush/photoshop

I printed a version with my Makerbot Replicator 2, but heads were enlarged and i was not happy with it. so I am fixing it.
first render with recent changes… let me know what you think?

Here is a new concept I have been working on in ZBrush!
C&C welcome

white_trash_drone_guy.jpg
white_trash_drone_temp_WIP_final.jpg
Here is the 2d concept i made.
WT_attack_ of_the_drone.jpg

I am going to try to print it on my makerbot replicator 2 with the new color fabb copper and bronze filaments.

final_layout_parts.jpg

I am preparing the parts for 3d printing, here is some of the process.

Going to try to build all the supports structures myself, I will share that too when I get a chance.
I am attempting to print it large on my replicator 2 it has been challenging! warping, bad filament, etc… but I am getting there
just lots of trial and error.

printed_preview_WT_drone.jpg
WT_test_prints.jpg
I am getting there, still have more parts to print. its going to be fairly large the final one.
Can’t wait to throw some paint on these.

this totally rocks!

looks pretty awesome, what is the name of the printer please?

thanks so much guys! I use the Makerbot replicator 2 not 5th generation.

wish i would have got the form1. but the replicator is good for large things and this print is over a foot tall.

Working on portrait! Hopefully if anyone can tell who it is I have succeeded, if not well back to the drawing board lol.
I will pose and be adding more details next.
portraitn_preview.jpg
C&C welcome.

Will be making a half scale to full scale 3d print of this.

Looks like Phillip Seymore Hoffman. Very cool work

I am sculpting Philip Seymour Hoffman.
The look/character is the from the Movie "the Master"I can’t wait to post the pose and Details.

<iframe src=“https://www.youtube.com/embed/PJBTn96OlZw?feature=player_detailpage” allowfullscreen="" width=“640” frameborder=“0” height=“360”></iframe>
here is a link to the video of my Hoffman sculpt!

Attachments

temp.jpg

Final ZBrush Sculpt! 100% Zbrush
Look is from his role as “The Master”.
Bald Version i guess could be from Moneyball.

hoffman_final.jpg
Hoffman_bald.jpg
hoffman_random.jpg

Excellent bust. I liked that actor.