ZBrushCentral

Dinosaur Skin Texturing ZScript

I liked your Zscript so much I made a 25 page PDF tutorial which is very loosely based on it… Zsphere modelling, sculpting and texturing basics…

I would really like to hear what anyone thinks of the tutorial. Ideas for improvements and additions as well as criticism is all welcome.

Hope you like it! :smiley: The tutorial can be found here.

not gone all the way through it but it looks pretty comprehensive, nice work.

Well done, I actually registered just so I could compliment you on this. I’m pretty new to zbrush as well, and that was just what I needed.

The script start well but suddenly it stops asking for Skin_ZSphere Copy1. Where is this guy ?

I always find it better to use a text-based tutorial with screen-shots, because they explain the steps in more detail, so that you understand what is happening.

I really liked this Dinoskin Zscript too - which is why I wrote a text and screen-shot tutorial showing how to model, and texture from scratch in Zbrush.

http://www.petermcclory.com/easy-zbrush-3d-tutorials/

I made it straight after following this zscript as a beginner, so it’s perfect for a new user. It will help you to solve your problem, Michel.

I also get an errot when it is looking for Skin_ZSphere Copy1

Can someone help please.

a stuuppid question but how can i load the zscript into zbrush to watch it?

this doesnt work in z3 does it? got a few scripts and they dont run. um help

This tutorials is a few versions out of date. The ZScript will not run in ZBrush 3.