ZBrushCentral

Digital sculpting of decorative elements for custom-made furniture

Well, I was pleasantly surprised when I received good reviews and interest to my work with the decorative panel.

I understand that the best of the best digital sculptors in the world gather here :slight_smile: And of course, creating a simple decorative elements for furniture, can’t be compared with realistic characters or sculptures.

But it turned out that people liked that decorative panel more than my sculptures …As the saying goes, you never know… :slight_smile:

So I decided to show you a few more similar works.

The first is a few small decorative elements that were created for a custom TV stand.
This was made for the milling on CNC machines.

Decorative Element - 1
Decorative Element - 2
Decorative Element - 3

2 Likes

Good for you @MonacoFelice, please show us the final product when done :slight_smile:
Jaime

I always request photos of finished products from my clients, but, unfortunately, this is not always possible.
Therefore, often, when it comes to decorative elements of furniture, in most situations I can only show my part of these projects.

I really liked your work as a 3D artist I know how good is your work. As a 3d artist I also have great expertise in furniture niche and offer 3d furniture models for business. Here you can check our 3d furniture rendering work.

It’s cool how something simple, like a decorative panel, can catch people’s attention. I’ve done a bit of DIY myself. Once, I used Mod Podge to decorate a plain box with pictures from magazines. Turned out neat! Mod Podge is great for all sorts of projects, you can check out a mod podge tutorial here. You could try it on your decorative elements for the TV stand. It adds a nice finish and makes things look polished. Keep up the good work!