ZBrushCentral

Devilman - Black Sabath party

Hi there!
Here is my last project, Devilman statue 1/4 scale
Its based on the original manga design from the black party scene, when Amon makes his first appearance embodying in Akira and defeat the demons Welvath, Wagreb, Vegard and Mogad.
This was the most challenger piece so far because it was my first time doing an anime figure and also because I decided to compose the sculpture structured by the golden triangle rule.
Hope you like it, and feel free to comment!
Cheers!!

33 Likes

beautiful! :slight_smile:
love there’s a composition shown in the image.

1 Like

Yeah! was very challenger to make it fit in all the views but finally it worked :slight_smile:

This is fantastic! Thank you for sharing

No problem!! thanks to you for your words :slight_smile:

Awesome illustration @dbas :muscle: Thanks for sharing.
Jaime

1 Like

Glad that u like it Jaime :slight_smile:

Masterpiece

1 Like

Thanks man!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow this is absolutely delicious, congrats!!

1 Like

Omg its absolutely AWESOME!! i’m a HUGE Fan of Devilman, and i actually yelled “OMG!!” when i saw this pop up on my Zbrush/Wacom Screen saver! i wish beyond wishing this was available as a 3D Print File, i cannot tell you how awesome it would be to print this around 12 inches and paint it!
id have to do 2 versions, one normal and one in his Blue skinned color!

2 Likes

Thank you!! this actually going to be printed in 1/4 scale very soon, i will be sharing some pics on my Instagram :wink:

1 Like

Macabre, however, impressive concept.

1 Like

Gruesome yet artistic.

1 Like

WOW!!! Excellent everything, I am speechless! Love the dynamics in the composition, I guess the golden triangle really works! The expressions are awesome, the details exquisite! What did you use to render it? Next time you should work on something a bit more uplifting though, LOL! (I might have nightmares tonight!) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much!! its based on the original manga, super gore as well :smile:

Thank you!! I tried to find a certain balance between elegance and blood lol

Oh yes! the golden triangle always works great on 2d composition, also it was very challenger make it works on each point of view. For the render i used Corona on 3Dsmax

ah! seeing this on my zbrush screen made me soooo excited-- this is one of the best pieces of devilman art ive seen in a looong time! im soooo obsessed with it; the composition is so good, the sculpting, the everything! also, as a huge huge devilman fan, i think its great that you referred to the demons by name (= anyways, once again, love this piece! <3

1 Like

Hey thank you so much! glad to read the words from a big fan! Honestly im not a anime consumer, but i did a HUGE research before start this project to not miss any detail of the story. Also i added small Easter eggs on the base, like the broken bottle that Ryo used to start the massacre!