ZBrushCentral

Depression

Deppresion can have many faces, for me, its this feeling of sinking into your own mind, wanting nothing more than to break through but feeling like one cannot escape.

created with Daz3d, Zbrush and keyshot… hair was a photo of my wifes hair… cant say i do hair juistice in 3d haha :stuck_out_tongue:

39 Likes

Strong piece!! Pretty gruesome or horrifying - but depression has many faces. :+1: :sunglasses: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:!!

1 Like

thank you very much!!!

yep looks like how it feels like. :slight_smile:

1 Like

yup it was a tricky emotion to portray since depression comes in many different shapes and form

1 Like

What an intense piece, really great work though.

Depression can indeed have different faces. The main thing is to identify this state and not let it absorb you too much. I’ve had experience living through these conditions and with strong support I’ve always been able to find a way out and deal with it. This source helped me find answers to my questions and the help I needed https://drmental.org/betterhelp-vs-regain think that the most important thing in such states is not to be alone with your problems.

Wow, what a great piece. Very well done.

Depression can be like being trapped in your own mind, desperately trying to break free from that sinking feeling. It’s tough, and sometimes it feels like there’s no escape. :pensive:But remember, you’re not alone in this battle. Reach out to friends, family, or even a professional, and don’t hesitate to explore resources like national mental health for support. They’ve been a lifeline for me during my own struggles with depression and panic attacks.

The picture you’ve created truly captures the complexity of depression.

It’s like being trapped in your own thoughts, desperately trying to find a way out but feeling overwhelmed by the weight of it all. Your use of Daz3d, Zbrush, and Keyshot, along with the photo of your wife’s hair, conveys a powerful message. Even if you feel you didn’t do justice to the hair in 3D, the overall composition speaks volumes.

Speaking of dealing with difficult times, I can relate to seeking ways to feel better. Whenever I’m not feeling my best, I often search for delta 8 gummies near me. It’s all about finding little ways to cope and find some relief.

I totally get it. When times get tough, finding ways to feel better is crucial. Personally, I’ve found that small things like delta 8 gummies can really make a difference. It’s all about finding those little ways to cope and find some relief. If you’re looking for more options, you might want to check out Joy Organics’ USDA certified CBD oil tinctures Shop CBD Tincture - USDA Organic - Joy Organics.