ZBrushCentral

Dental Models

I´m currently working in a a new project for dentistry…

I´ve made a new model only for upper anterior teeth. This will be the base for many different images.

Box modeling in Cinema4D, fine modeling, retopology and texturing with polypaint in Zbrush. Rendered in Cinema4D with Vray.

Hope you like it!

hueso-zbrush.jpg

Attachments

encia-zbrush.jpg

diente-zbrush.jpg

hueso1.jpg

hueso2.jpg

hueso3.jpg

encia1.jpg

encia2.jpg

dientes1.jpg

hueso+dientes1.jpg

encia+dientes1.jpg

dientes2.jpg

hueso+dientes2.jpg

encia+dientes2.jpg

Best teeth EVER! nice job.

Thank you! :wink:

Yes, I needs me some new teeths. Really good work.

Javier, awesome models amigo!!! Simply awesome! I am a dentist too, and it is great to see how you combine your knowledge on dentistry with 3D! I went for the fantasy land instead, but is great to see this kind of things, simply awesome! Damn, how cool would have been if I had this kind of 3D models back in the university days!!! Congratulations for mixing your passions!

Gear, great progress. I love it! Renders are great, I think I have to get my feet wet on this Vray thing :wink:

Klaus

Awesome:+1:

AWESOME WORK Doctor !!! Congratulations !!! :+1:

Fantastic models! Congrats! I will use as reference when i need to make one like this ok?

fangs for poasting this :slight_smile: its rly cool

Really good reference thanks for sharing the shader work and use of sss looks really cool!! :+1:

Amazing. Well done.

Thanks for the comments! :wink:

I’m glad you like it!

alterton: nice to see other dentists here! For me this is the perfect mix for work! I work part time on this and the rest on clinic.

AndreHolzmeister: no problem for me, you can use it for reference, but maybe it could be better to get some nice real pictures :wink:

klausknuth & Pteropus: the new SSS2 in Vray is fantastic, other solutions for SSS in Cinema4D have nothing to do with this (I’ve tried AR3 SSS, but also plugins like VreelSkin). And the best thing is that it’s very very fast to render.

More updates…

hueso+dientes3.jpg

Attachments

encia+dientes3.jpg

dientes3.jpg

wow, the bones looks solid.

Thanks GX@W!

I’ve finished the base model…

hueso+dientes5.jpg
dientes-zbrush.jpg

Attachments

dientes-zbrush2.jpg

dientes4.jpg

dientes5.jpg

dientes6.jpg

hueso-zbrush.jpg

hueso-zbrush2.jpg

hueso+dientes4.jpg

hueso+dientes6.jpg

encia-zbrush.jpg

encia-zbrush2.jpg

encia+dientes4.jpg

encia+dientes5.jpg

encia+dientes6.jpg

Nice render!

so real and good job on render.
just wondering what kind of software used for render?

Thank you weiluntsai!

It’s rendered on Cinema4D using Vray. The key is the new SSS2, absolutely priceless.

yeah! this render is badass!

nice work again

I have always been scared to death by dental work, (double root canal) total of four…outstanding work, especially the cutaways…cel shader in Cinema4D? it looks like a finely detailed illustration. I also dig the render with all of the teeth and no gums…Great use of 3D!