ZBrushCentral

Deconstructing - Reconstructing Dante / Part 1

Hey fellow ZBrushers :sunglasses::star: - long time no post… Hope all is well on your side!!

Dante_Profile_Pic_ZBC_Thumbnail

Sketchbook_Page_Portrait_2020_Dante_1_Def

Sketchbook_Page_Portrait_2020_Dante_2_Def

Quality_Control_By_Mr_Beautiful

Dante_Profile_Pic_Signed

33 Likes

Part 1 you say?!!
Splendid investigations Professor Geert and Bellissimo.:+1:

1 Like

Hey, nice to see you posting again. :smiley:
Cool supervisor.

1 Like

Thanks Mark!! Yes, part two … I’m not done experimenting on Dante just yet… .:sunglasses:

JMeyer, thanks for welcoming me back :smiley:! I hope i will be able to spend more time on personal works and experiments from now on :cold_sweat:
Actually, I have two supervisors - luckily they tend to take turns when assisting me!!

So great to have you back :wink: Hope all’s well.
Jaime

1 Like

Hi Jaime, glad to be back - I’m so glad that I have more free time available for ZBrush experiments -still not as much as I’d like to have - but 2020 is looking good so far :smiley::sunglasses::+1:.

1 Like

I must refind my oldies for make this new French version! :slight_smile:

Hi Pilou :smiley:, I’ll send you the empty pages as soon as I have some free time - I need to Photoshop them a bit because these are real (physical) pages with handwritten texts and leadpencil crosshatchings that I scanned :scream::smiley:. I hope all is well my friend :sunglasses::+1::star2:

Cool that will be more easy like that! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi , I always enjoy learning from you ! Brilliant works!! :+1: :smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much dear Sir - means a lot coming from you! :sunglasses:

Well done my friend! The facial anatomy is marvelous! The renders are great as well :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

nice work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the great comment my friend!! Hopefully I’ll get to posting some new worx soon!! :sunglasses: :+1:!!!

Thank you so much Amine!! :smiley: :sunglasses: :+1:!!!

Love how it turned out and your journey input :wink:

1 Like

Very good piece of reference! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thanks you Orges, I’m glad you like the final result and the “making of” :sunglasses: :+1: :star:!!

Thanks so much for the nice and very motivating comment :pray: :sunglasses: :star2:!!!