ZBrushCentral

Dawn Of Man

Hello! After almost a year from the release of Dawn of Man, I finally found some time to set up some pictures of the models that I made for this project, starting with the animal ones.

I’ve also created a gallery on my Artstation: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/58k3Kw

I hope you like it, in the coming days I’ll try to post more art from the game in this thread.

Update Stone Age Outfits

thumb

wild_animals_small

mammoth_zb
mammoth
ancient_bison_zb
bison_altamira
ancient_bison aurochs_zb aurochs cave_bear_zb bear cave_hyena_zb cave_hyena cave_lion_zb cave_lionelasmotherium_zb elasmotherium wild_horse_zb horse_lascaux wild_horse ibex_zb ibex megaloceros_zb megaloceros muskox_zb muskox reindeer_zb reindeer wolf_zb wolf woolly_rhino_zb woolly_rhino

3 Likes

Great models for a really nice game.!

Thank you Silvaticus, I’m glad you like it! :slight_smile:

Few more models, this time the birds

eagle_zb eagle dove_zb dove vulture_zb vulture

1 Like

One more

boar

1 Like

Some pictures of the models ingame

screen_ancient_bison_01 screen_aurochs_01 screen_boar_01 screen_boar_02 screen_cave_bear_01 screen_cave_bear_02 screen_cave_hyena_01 screen_deer_01 screen_elasmotherium_01 screen_elasmotherium_02 screen_feral_horse_01 screen_ibex_01 screen_mammoth_01

Some more

screen_mammoth_02 screen_mammoth_03 screen_megaloceros_01 screen_muskox_01 screen_muskox_02 screen_reindeer_01 screen_reindeer_02 screen_rhino_01 screen_wild_horse_01 screen_wolf_01

And few more

screen_mammoth_04 screen_cave_lion_01 screen_ancient_bison_03 screen_mammoth_06 screen_ancient_bison_02 screen_rhino_02 screen_aurochs_02 screen_eagle_02 screen_eagle_01 screen_mammoth_05

Here are the first pictures of character models from this project

male_stone_age male_leather_outfit
male_skins_outfit

More stone age outfits, for the adult female character this time

female_stone_age female_leather_outfit female_skins_outfit

More stone age outfits, this time for the youngest members of the tribe

young_female_stone_age
young_female_leather_outfit
young_female_skins_outfit

young_male_stone_age
young_male_leather_outfit
young_male_skins_outfit

1 Like

More outfits for the Dawn of Man characters, this time for the Metal Ages (Copper, Bronze and Iron).

male_metal_age
male_linen_outfit
male_wool_outfit

female_metal_age
female_linen_outfit
female_wool_outfit

1 Like

The outfits for the Metal Age children, I’ve also created a gallery on my Artstation with all these characters: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/58krWO

young_female_metal_age
young_female_linen_outfit

young_male_metal_age
young_male_linen_outfit

1 Like

Some props and structures that I made for Dawn of Man game, I’ve also created a gallery on my Artstation: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/B1m0Or

staddle_granary
staddle_granary_zb statue_01 statue_01_zb statue_02 statue_02_zb statue_03 statue_03_zb stone_stables stone_stables_zb watchtower watchtower_zb armorer armorer_zb banner_01 banner_01_zb banner_02 banner_02_zb banner_03 banner_03_zb burial_mound_01 burial_mound_01_zb burial_mound_02 burial_mound_02_zb burial_mound_concept cairn cairn_concept cairn_zb

1 Like