ZBrushCentral

Daisy Duck - Bronze

I wanted to share a bit from the last project I worked on at Imagineering before the pandemic hit. I was responsible for sculpting Daisy Duck for the Walt Disney World 50 year celebration. It was an honor and I feel so excited to have been able to participate in a celebration of Disney’s Legacy in this way.

I hope you like it! She along with the other bronze statues should be on display at Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom park through April of 2023.

37 Likes

nice job, Stephen!

1 Like

Amazing job Stephen, have you got pictures of the manufacturing process??

1 Like

Thanks Nacho! I’ll have to see if I can find any. I know Imagineering posted a behind the scenes video on Instagram, so I’ll have to see what I can grab from that.

1 Like

Thanks Huanksta!

You should be proud, very proud Stephen, congratulations :clap::wink:
Jaime

1 Like

Thank you Jaime! That means a lot. It’s exciting to have been able to be a part of that legacy.

1 Like

Perfect! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you Marcus! I’m glad you like it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay, I wanted to share this video that Imagineering had shared on their Instagram page.

[LINK]

(I hope this works . . . )

5 Likes

Awesome work mate!!!

1 Like

Imagineering on Instagrram, I’ll check it out, thanks!!

1 Like

@mutte696 Thanks man! I appreciate it! :blush:
@nacho_riesco It’s a fun page :slight_smile:

Well done Stephen!! This is really cool! Hopefully I can make my to Disney World before 2023 :+1:

1 Like

Beautiful work !!! :sunglasses::+1::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:!!

1 Like

Beautifully done!
And the patina is gorgeous.

1 Like

What an awesome achievement! Great job

1 Like

Nice work! I was the guy who processed your file for 3d printing at the foundry. I was pretty surprised when Daisy popped up in my Zbrush screen saver!

1 Like

Thank you Kyle!!

Man! And thank you to the rest of you, too! Those are wonderfully kind comments. I appreciate the support and I’m glad you liked it as much as I do!

@mlawrencemccoy DUDE!! So cool to hear from someone else that got to process the file! Thank you for your awesome work!

Wow, that an amazing thing to be apart of at Disney! She looks perfect! :blush: Thank you for sharing!

1 Like