ZBrushCentral

Cthulubee

During Lunch break I did lunch after lunch a mix between a squid and a Bee. I named it squidbee at first and multiple persons told me really cool name and I kept the name Cthulubee. You’ll see some sketches I did, so maybe I’ll do some variation and do more cthulubee …

Cheers

62554644_441566023289661_7311163029427585024_n 62627373_858596871172234_5740172371755532288_n

2 Likes

Hi Mickael :slight_smile: that squidbee looks super cute! Keep bringing more of these little creatures :joy:
Jaime

1 Like

Thank you Jaime :grin:. More to come of course :wink: and later some art from my new job here in Montreal .

Cheers

Congratulations BTW :slight_smile: Montreal c’est vraiment une ville belle et super sympa…surtout le printemps/ete…l’hiver c’est un autre histoire…:thinking:

1 Like

Ahaha Thank you Jaime, Montreal c’est vraiment le top, mais oui pour le moment j’ai pas tester l’hivers ^^… au pire je viendrais a LosAngeles pendant cette periode la :wink:

Cthulubee! So cute. I mean evil, obviously, but adorably evil.

1 Like

Thank you @Spyndel ! yeah a little evil after all ^^

Sooooo cute my friend Mickael @AbbY-Art
Tearing it up as always, also great to see you sketch them out first. Really sweet and cute happy friday design for me xD
Always a pleasure seeing work from you mate.
Happy sculpting,
Kenny :slight_smile:

Hey Kenny!! Thank you dude, I hope you’re doing great in Los Angeles :slight_smile: . Have an awesome day my friend :wink:

Cheers and Happy sculpting to you too

Micka