ZBrushCentral

creatures and schtuff

Very Fluid
Nice sculpt Gio :D:+1:

I love your schtuff! Lookin’ forward to seeing more! :+1: !

nice to see your work

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=68186

great sculpt Gio ,looks really great!

Alex Oliver

great work ! keep posting pleas !

Hey Gio, I love your work and it’s been inspiring for me.

Looking forwards to see more.

Hi gio, it’s awesome to see you posting again :slight_smile: As always, your stuff is inspiring, all the forms look perfectly placed. i just feel that maybe the position of the shoulders are slightly too much forward. :+1:

Man…your works are simply awesome! It´s very nice to see you posting more and more inspiring works…
Thanks for sharing!

Great gesture and life. Cool as always, thanks for sharing.

Gio, good to see another update from you, how have you been, still busy at ILM i hope, post some more, this one looks promising, nice wip.

Always great to see you posting Gio!

Hope to see more soon.

so good form here,you are truley inspiring for every modeler working in Earth
(you inspiring for aliens too:roll_eyes: )

Keep posting please

we waiting for your dvd Btw:)

thanks so much for the kind words y’all! i’ve been on a modelling kick at home, so its good to be able to post personal works again.

here’s an update:

i was inspired by the works of chuck close, so i was thinking of his works when i did the above image.

Mohammad: glad to know i have a customer for the dvd! :slight_smile:deathmaskFeb241.jpgZBC_THUMB1.jpg

Your work is very inspiring,your anatomy knowledge is awesome,and i love how you scupt only the important details :+1:

woh hi is being more alive with every updates,about your Dvd ,i think many many modelers waiting for this to come out:)
i wish we have a chance to see your gnomon presentation last year too
one the best thing beside your mastery in anatomy, is your influence from art history,truley inspiring:)

Can I have a deathmask? Sounds coolhttp://zbrushcentral.com/zbc/images/smilies/lol2.gif Awesome work Gio, beautiful form and structure.
Now make a crazy alien monster with an arm coming outta his nostril :slight_smile:

looks really nice. I always find it hard to finish anything after work. I feel really lazy most of the time. Great to see your new stuff.

–C

is there a way to mark a thread as a “favorites”? Cause your work is honestly really great. Im really digging the hulk! Post more on him please!

Awesome work Gio:+1:

Gio, you’re a master my friend.
Watching and learning. Keep them coming!

-Kris