ZBrushCentral

Corny Superheroes

hahahaha, the Frulk … made me chuckle … :slight_smile:

These are so cool!

Lol! The Frulk! “The Most Terrible Thing That Haunts Your Pond!!”

Love the pose and handgesture on Spawn of Thing; he looks very shy. :+1: :+1:

Thanks,

Jason, I like your idea, I just don’t like the extra work :wink: maybe sometime later.

Rogerst, Thank you very much

Freewaldo, Glad to have provide a chuckle :lol:

Teyon, Thank you!

Plakkie, Dankjewel!, Fijn dat je even op bezoek was.

On to another one, the Girataur.
No.

He is not a musical instrument.

[The-girataur.jpg]

Cya Bimm

What a great selection of character,refreshing stuf!!:+1:

cal

They are wonderfull and sooooooo funy… :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Thanks
Lucky_1

Really enjoyed these models! Great work!

Great Character work on all, Bimm. But that last one really popped out for me. Love the knives :smiley: I did some work on a much cuter zebra for a movie and I like this one a lot better! Also I like your sculpting on the wrinkles in his costume :+1: :+1:

M

Calum, Lucky_1 and Wenna thanks alot for the nice comments, glad you liked them :smiley:

Maxim_Fleury thanks a lot, I would like to see your zebra, any chance that movie you are talking about is available somewhere?

Here’s another one. The Jack Rabbit. It started out as very NSFW, but I decided to change him for this forum.

Greets and good sculpting

Bimm

[Jack-Rabbit.jpg]

Oh wow! What a great looking character Bimm! The shape! The clothes! The colors! And the emblem of Nijntje is hilarious. Simply love him, great job. :+1: :+1: :+1:

your character design is excellent.:+1:

OK, now that you’ve got such an excellent cast of characters you need to either make an animation or a comic. Wonderful and original work! :wink:

Thanks Plakkie, Nijntje was a coincidence, but once it was in there I couldn’t take it away…:smiley:

n-drew, I’m glad you like 'm, thanks for the compliment

and Hyper1, you got something there, since I’m no good at animation, maybe I’m gonna make a comic out of them…Zbrush would lend itself great for that.
It would also be a great ZBrushing learning experience.
I’m gonna look into it.

any story ideas?

Bimm, you crack me up, man. I love these little guys. You could make a career out of these imaginative creatures. I can’t wait to see where you go next with these things. Keep it up!

They seem just like the group of super heros to save us from ourselves. Perhaps in the form of a political satire?

hmm… politics, not my strong point. But I’ll take it into consideration.

reading comics is alot easier than making them :smiley:

I guess I’ll have to make some backgrounds for them at first

LOL well I’ve always been saying that Hulk’s nothing more than a big frog in stretchy pants… proved my point there :lol:

Glad I could help you prove your point, Intervain :wink:

A quick post of a new guy I’m working on. Ragnarök.

A long time ago I used to play a little Werewolf ™ This was the character I played …Ragnarök.

Why he’s in his underpants? God knows.
Still can’t get enough of that extraction tool I guess…:smiley:

[[attach=65007]Raganarok.jpg[/attach]]Raganarok.jpg

Bimm the Stone… I really love your works… especially The Jack Rabbit, The Girataur and the Frulk…

:+1: BRAVO :+1:

Thanks man, I appreciate that :smiley:

Happy Brushing!