ZBrushCentral

Coridium's Sketchbook

you have talent nothing to be nervous about. I enjoyed the vimeo video very much great workflow thanks I learned alot

Top Row dude! :sunglasses: Haha awesome! I love these, your eye for detail still astounds me - You were an inspiration when we worked together and you continue to be now… We want more!

drkdve, jmenna, CGPrime, TheCelt, - Thank you all very much!

EricShawn - That would be an absolutely amazing experience but think that I have some way to go before being good enough for something like that, but thank you!

Domingos - Thanks, I would like to get a print someday, probably of something else but I want to do more stuff first.

Kurobot, hanshubert, George_Messinis, milivoj_popovic, Arran J Lewis, hawktime2010 - Thanks really pleased you liked the video. DanaArts and Bestelix asked about a few other parts of the process so here is a couple of images that try to explain them, they are very simple but hope its useful.

Bracelet_RenderSetup_ChrisBrown.jpg
Bracelet_MaterialSetup_ChrisBrown.jpg

Thanks again for all the comments!
Chris

hey thats very impressive work, and inspiring aswell, thanks for your tutorial , looking forward to see new things you are going to model:+1:small_orange_diamond:p

Awesome job Coridium ! And thanks for sharing your techniques :wink:

very good work. one of the best render of jewelry that i saw in zbrush. like a jeweller your work is very, very well done. thanks for your tuts.

Beautiful work, thank you for sharing your process. It has helped me with my ancient warrior armor decor.

RGreat job done, and really great video :+1:

It was a real pleasure to watch it :wink:

Great to see your WIP and great video! Thanks for the inspiration!

Can you explain a little about how you created the Tibet lamp?

Realmente instructivo, felicidades y gracias.
Un sincero abrazo
Yhago

Yes, agreed, I don’t think you need to worry about showing your work here. Fantastic models and renders. I make jewellery too and love these. Thanks for the video.

Glenn

Beautiful work, do you use some reference images or something?

About your question on video:

“if anyone figures out a way to bake from a texture to a layer, please let me know…”

Polypaint from Texture works like Fill Object: you must manually paint layer with any color (square stroke, 100% RGB intensity & white color for example) before bake it.

Thank you for the quick tutorial. So you used the render best and not the BPR button? Again, Amazing work. Love all the attention to detail.

IMPRESSIVE man :+1:

This tutorial is incredibly helpful. Could you please explain how you modified your mallet brush settings? I have made many attempts but not had any success getting similar results.

Thanks and Amazing work.

Very nice, super detailed work and thanks for the vid/tutorials!

:D:+1:

great render !!! well done!!:+1:

Hi Chris,

beautiful results, great.

Please let me ask a question: How did you achieve the white background? (Maybe a silly question, but I could not find anything about backgrounds in zb for this)

Thanks for your help

Stephan

Hey Snap, info is on page 5 of this thread (3rd post).