ZBrushCentral

Coridium's Sketchbook

awesome work…lov the lamp thing!..nd a grt thankx on the detailed tutorial!

wow thanks for the process…great work!

Stunning work! Thanks for the tutorial!

Could not have said it any better!!

I am always saying I enjoy looking at characters created with ZBrush (who doesn’t), but am always HIGHLY impressed when I see other objects created with it as well. And you, coridium, have just proven my point! :wink:

Love texturing, materials and renders :stuck_out_tongue: Really solid works mate ! Cheers!

Really nice work, I’m impressed!! And splendid video, you must have spent long hours working on this bracelet??? :+1:

Beautiful pieces (sculpt & render!). Thanks for posting the workflow vid -> :sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

These are great works , finely sculpted and richly textured, your fear about posting is ill founded

OMG, thanks for the top row, I am shocked and humbled by the response. I have tried to answer any questions but please shout if I have missed one of you! :wink:

zber2, EricShawn, Darukin, michalis, chemicalbamboo, sculptor.zb, sigithermawan, SolidSnakexxx, mutte696, jrulier, Frenchy Pilou, Eidan, spacemonkeydr, TaubenCreep, jeffro864, AjdinBarucija, wizz, widi5006 - Thank you for all the support, I really appreciate it!

ROXE, Piggyson, scienter,M-Wicz, chrono1081, bisenberger, danko75, lazy noob, Wazer, mithun0984, O/MI, Alex Liki, Etcher - Thank you very much, I’m Pleased that you like the video but I just noticed that there is a mistake in it. Know I should not point it out but one of the text pages was wrong. I am very sure that you will already know the information contained on it but here you go anyway, hope its useful for someone.

0012.jpg

anand7, mix_mash, Dragon - Thank you for the kind words, I really believe that everything has its own story to tell.

chalkman - Thank you, I will try to sort out a quick tutorial on the knife, a lot of the techniques were the same as the bracelet but I will see if I can find some WIP stuff and post it.

DanaArts - Thank you, The render setup was incredibly simple, probably a bit too simple but I will upload a quick image showing what I did.

Project7, makaros - Thanks, I would like to get a 3D print someday, love some of the work I have seen other people get printed.

waynedxf - Thanks and lol!

emrah - Thanks mate, I currently live in the midlands in the UK.

bestelix - I can’t remember exactly what I did for that objects materials but I will have a look over some of the files and provide a short image explanation.

Spirale73 - Thanks, again I don’t remember the exact time but I do remember that the video took longer to make than the bracelet, lol.

I will upload the things I mention above, then get cracking on something new.

Thanks again,
Chris

I really liked the video, very well done and perfectly understandable. As a Zbrush beginner, I learned a lot of thing about brushes and the workflow used to do this kind of props. The result is quiet amazing.

Don’t hesitate to do some more, and thanks for the time you took. :slight_smile:

Yes! Great work. I love artifacts too. Just my kind of thing. Great design/ornament in usable objects is what I’m all about. :+1:

I wanted to say congrats on the well deserved Top Row, and strongly suggest you apply for work at Weta Workshop. This is the kind of quality artisan style work done on Lord of the Rings and other high budget films. They need people with careful attention to detail like you. What a career you’ll have! :+1:

Excellent work. Well deserved top row.
Looking forward to seeing more.

Very nice stuff!! And big thanks for the inspiration. Keep it up :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing - really informative video.
Fantastic work, love the ring especially - I have learned a lot from watching how you did it.
Do you intend to get anything 3D printed?

That bracelet is just awesome!
Thank you so much for this informative video!

nice pieces, thanks for the detailed tutorial, congrats on top row:+1:

Excellent work Coridium! Thanks for sharing!

Awesome work! Loveeed the video, and cool of you to take the time to make it and respond so carefully to the peoples comments. Keep it coming!

Well done Chris and it clearly deserved Top Row. The tutorial on how you made it is very clear, useful and inspiring for sure, as such an amount of useful production tips within it. I certainly feel inspired by your models and by your method and fully appreciate the time you have put into sharing that with us. Thanks man.

Arran