ZBrushCentral

Control ZBrush With Your Voice Plugin

I have written a voice recognition program named Genie Voice Command GVC for short. I have written a version that works with ZBrush. What does GVC do? Well, think hotkeys but instead of pressing key combinations on your keyboard you just use your voice.

GVC does not replace your normal or custom hotkeys nor does it setup a bunch of hotkeys. You can use all your hotkeys along with GVC. There is literally thousands of voice commands that have been programmed into GVC for ZBrush. You probably know hundreds off the top of your head. For example you can say “ZRemesher” and your mesh will be ZRemeshed. You can say “Dynamesh” to Dynamesh your work.

Genie Voice Command helps to make working in ZBrush easier and faster. Here is a link to my speed demonstration: DEMO VIDEO

You can download a free trial version here: TRIAL VERSION

Genie Voice Command is for PC only Windows 7 through 10

My hope is I can get some good feedback and continue to improve GVC for ZBrush.

Does this work with the latest versions ? This should be a standard feature.

I have moved my website. It is now at hmccabe.com Trial Versions 2019 thru 2021

I did download ZBrush 2022 but have not updated my program to it yet. I haven’t really sold that many copies since 2019. Not sure it is really worth the effort anymore. I will probably update my program to work with 2022 but I won’t pay the ridiculous upgrade price for ZBrush 2023. So I doubt I will ever update my program to work past 2022.

I need a version for latest builds of Zbrush. How soon will one be available?