ZBrushCentral

Community Space Scene Challenge

Thanks for drawing my attention back to this thread with today’s post jantim. I had missed the earlier frog, and sun orbit images. Both of which are really cool.

Absoutely capitol suggestion Jantim!
Marvelous space ship!.. I’m off to build a space scene.

ATTENTION ALL SHIPS, we encountered something we call ‘The Swarm’. We observed the destruction of the Nebulos 53 and to avoid <crackle> bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee…
[weekend.jpg]
:cool:Lemo

Magnetic Space Chiggers…Cool!..but if there is a hidden message in the “script” I’m not even going to think about it.

Hey,Lemo…hope there is no “satanic” message in your picture,…you forgot the : “WARNING-evil " tag ( :evil: ) on your post !
Guess you had a hard time deciding what software to use by now :wink:
Zmith[21]…in my latest ship i just " placed” deformed primitive’s on the base “zeeble & greeble” mesh and did some highligter-brushwork…its not called Z-“BRUSH” for nothing !

billrobertson42…Yeah, there are to many people posting, you need to be online all day & night not to miss a thing :smiley:

Awaiting incoming ships, Pride !

jantim

whoa magic eye! today i packed a soda and a lunch and im not going anywhere until i see this sail boat everyones talking about. DAMNIT! ive been here all day and i dont see a goddamn thing! haha gotta love mallrats, very nice compo you’ve got there one could find themself lost in this for a while just looking at all the patterns, very nice

During the final minutes of the space walk it was discovered that the cats had taken over mission control.

SpaceDog3.jpg
A more serious attempt is on the way.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL Pride :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
You get 5 paws up from me!
Lemo

PS:100ZB that one Jantim :smiley:

Ha,ha,…Pride, i just love the “grand canyon” reflection on his helmet…very “Outer Limit”,:lol: i think …

a little update -Photoshop & ZBrush- on my last render !
I think it looks better !?

jantim

PHENOMENAL!!! Ahhhh that smells, tastes, and looks like super SCI-FI !!!
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Would be a GREAT poster!

Lemo

We all know Dark Matter… Here is the generator which generates ‘Doesn’t Matter’! :smiley:
[[attach=33400]generator.jpg[/attach]]generator.jpg
:cool:Lemo

THIS looks really creepy… I thought about a mad scientist standing on the left … and a prop UFO dangling from a badly conceiled rod on the right side… maybe tomorrow…
[[attach=33407]generatorbw.jpg[/attach]]generatorbw.jpg

Somehow… this never made it into this thread… my Space Station Zeebla…:rolleyes: lol
[SpaceStationZeeble.jpg]

Aurick, Ryan and Pixolator working on the 2.5 core :smiley:

At some stage : there will have to be a gallery of “Lemonnadonian Geometry”

A “synergetic-energetic masterpiece”

Hey, I have one of those generators…It only seems affect the things my wife wants me to do!

aproaching the “event horizon” the remainder of the team experienced instant “spaghettification”
[attach=33421]BlackHole.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

BlackHole.jpg (0 Bytes)

Pride, it seems that your post has partially been swallowed up by the black hole… I can;t see the cool pic…
Lemo

Maximillian got a hold of it.

[attach=33474]max.jpg[/attach]

Wow I’m old

Attachments

max.jpg

I thought mission control had a problem. Will try to upload again…seems to be working. “Spaghettification” refered to earlier.

BlackHole.jpg

Relativity Space Golf 8-). You’ll earn 5 parsec extra with a ‘dog in one’!:rolleyes:
Or was that gravity roulette…
Lemo (definitely to hot…)

Pride…thought you said :“A more serious attempt is on the way.” :lol:

jantim

Pride - That’s interesting - NICE.
And Lemo…where can I get some ‘doesn’t matter’. I need some to stop caring about my job so much. I get stressed because it’s full of staff w/ the ‘someone else can do it’ attitude.!!!