ZBrushCentral

Community Space Scene Challenge

Hey, this is my first ever attempt at a space ship. I’m trying to go for a bug-like feel, and I will be adding all the surface detail when I have time. Until then, heres the ship…

CL_SpaceScene06.jpg

Another quick one; Nash Ambassador ship by Zbrush, b’ground by Internet
and Zap by photoshop.
NashTank.jpg
David

Ahhhh the old ZAbrams class battle cruiser. Always nice to see!
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
;)Lemo

After seeing Mechas latest, I just had to give it another go, it’s not finished yet though so still a wip, lights done with spheres & the glow material, all Zb so far, but may get some PS work for the background…

[Z-ship-2.jpg]

:+1: :+1: :+1: looks good so far!
are you using multiMarkers to add the spheres?

Buckie, nice render, special the light under its wings. Keep going :+1:

I checked this out the other day, and was scratching my head a little, but damn dude, this came out awsome. I love it!

Damn Buckie, looks awesome. Nice job!:+1:

Cheers MHC, here’s the finished image, nothing to serious or groundbreaking but fun to do all the same, thanks again for a great thread…

Tweaked in Photoshop…

[Z-cruiser.jpg]

@Sadicus no multimarkers, all placed on seperate layers in 2.5D as it was only a bit of fun…

Hmm, should be TR! Good work !

Ah, that looks great! I think you did an awesome job with the lights. I didn’t get a chance to work on my pic this weekend, but I did watch the Glen Southern/ Get Into ZBrush dvd which came in for me on Friday. That seriously helped get my head around a few things I hadn’t used yet, like the zsphere manipulators. Great video tut.I also bought Aaron Sims new one which Im really anxious to check out. Hopefully that one gets in today.

zbrush_glider.jpg

completely zbrush.

ciao voolger

Hmm if we get enough submissions we can get a compilation of them all for a very cool space omnipedia of fictional races/ship types :lol:

Here is a piece I almost made entirely in Zbrush . Lost track of all the lights
in different layers and had to put the pod’s window in with Photoshop.
Does anyone know if it is possible to assign a Wacom tablet to only one of
a twin monitor setup? Cheers; ProbeFinFlare.jpg
David

Open the wacom tablet properties window, > select the ‘Mapping/Speed’ tab, and in the ‘Display Area’ section, > choose which monitor you want your tablet to be assigned to. It’ll be assigned to ‘Entire Display’ as default.

:white_small_square:

It was the butterflymodel Froyd made, that got me the idea : “Alien raiders return to their barren planet”…or something like that :slight_smile:
All Zbrush…only size-job in Photoshop !

alien-raiders04.jpg

…its very addictive to Zeebel and greebel !

jantim

Holy$h!t Jantim!!! That looks awesome!!!

I am seriously amazed at how people on this forum push the envelope with zbrush. Damn, man… you seriously went off. Absolutely outstanding work.

How did you get that brush look? Tut man tut! -J

That’s very tidy Jantim, best one yet I reckon…:+1: :+1:

This is great Jantim. Looks like a early Syd Mead illustration

Cheers

Ralf Stumpf

jantim I am throwing stars to u!

Matt