ZBrushCentral

Colossus

hey, the final result looks awesome Marty :slight_smile:

Well done!

Mark Soon

Very inspiring:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
wow.

Just saw the video , incredible ! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

I always like watching other people work and their methods. I envisioned this method but haven’t tried it yet (the method being creating a posed model then using mesh extract). I knew it would work well and you have shown that. Nice job sir. I’m anxious to try it on my own.

I really dig this. I hope you flesh it out with color and/or refine it further! Very cool.

bro I know this is your thread but I’ve been modeling a Colossus too. Its the 6th Colossus from the game

Thanks for sharing Martin this is really awesome! :+1:

Really impressive!!!

The video is great! awesome model man!

I like it. the modeling is impressive I’m just not really fan of the head but anyway greate job. :+1:

Awesome video , was waiting for this for a week . really inspiring.:+1:

Hope to see more of your inspiring videos

Jus want to say that . You can also dowload the video to your system if you install the veoh player. It got saved as .Mov, file size is 288 MB .

wicked, didnt know that. very useful information right there! thanks dude.

on another note, ilusion digital has helped with hosting this video as well

so,

NEW link at

http://www.ilusiondigital.com/2007/resources/martinkrol/MK_Colossus_H264_id.rar

props to him!.

this is a great lookin pc. nice work.

cheers martin, got pretty much all your public timelapses and learnt a great deal from them and this one is no exception.

Dont forget to bring one out when Z4 arrives :slight_smile: oh and if clay should ever go public :).

awesome video Martin!
thanks for showing…

Cheers
Lucky_1

Very cool to watch. Thanks for letting us see how you work ambient-whisper. I always wonder how great artist go about creating their pieces. Awesome job. :+1: :+1: :slight_smile:

denni5

Dzieki*, Martin :slight_smile:

*Thx :wink:

Great stuff, well worth the wait to download it.:+1:

movie is way cool! thanx so musch for sharing

only thing i wanted to ask. are you using a prebuild human mesh
imported from another app ?

Thx Martin,

You show how easy are the new tools …
I’m everytime curious about the workflow and here you show, you don’t need so complicate setup or displacement or other stuff; you need work and work and at the end …voila’… the masterpiece.
Thx again
bye
leo