ZBrushCentral

CollectioN

hi

Here is the piece that I have finished about month ago.I have already started a thread with it but i have decided to put my latest works in this collection thread. Hope you don’t mind:)

I know novi sad is cold in winter, i also know people dont go out too much because of it… but man, you should rest a bit and go out more often!!! month by month you are doing really cool things!!!
I really like the expression and the render.

Congrats again.

(i can only say that the down part of the nose is a bit flat, and the first hairs are too black compared to the rest browny ones)

nice progress with the chimp dude!

thanks

I have started to play with fur, as you can see:)

wow the llady and the chimp is looking amazing…
can u pls tel me how did u texture the eyeball or is it photoshoped!!!
and about the fur in max…

thanks neozerahan,

about eyeball, you can find everything here here

Hair and fur in max have very powerful render, so everything is in styling and lightning,although there is one thing, multi strand option is the key for more realistic fur.

Hi here is my new work, greedy pacman, c&c are welcome

freakin awesome!

Wow that is so cool. The foot is so beautifully sculpted its crazy. Are you going to put expressions on the ghosts’ faces

LOLLLL its so well made and funny at the same time gj man greate work :+1: :+1: :+1:
i would like to see it finished tho :smiley:

Thats Awesome, what a cool take on that character. love the slobber.:lol:

Great piece, and those feet have so much life in them. Fabulous.

hahaha that is so cool. Love it! great sculpt

Great idiaaaaaaa and model :+1: :+1: :+1:

Sea Creature

Aaaah this is so funny. I love it! You should polypaint everything and see how he looks yellow.

haha awesome :+1:

:laughing: that’s really funny and very well executed :+1:

haha really great, only cnc i can say is give the ghosts eyes or some sort of expression of fear

very nice sketches man. pacman is looking ace. very funny and well executed.

-r

LOLOL
this is just nice! lol