ZBrushCentral

CollectioN

looking great :slight_smile: , keep it up :+1:

omg, great work! i like the pose too :+1:

thanks guys
Here is quick concept picture, just to show you what I want to achieve.

the posture is great ,the rendering is amazing and the detail is awsome :slight_smile: kind of reminds me of the Uruk-Hai from Lord of the Rings. Superb Stuff :slight_smile: 5!

really nice sculpts! care to share that last shader?

nice stuff

cool

thanks guys, really appreciate it

Hi

It’s time to continue uploading this thread:).
Here is my chimp bust.Plan is to rig it and animate it, but first of all i must add some details, so see you soon.

great work man, excellent stuff you have here. Looking forward to see your next projects:)

very cool!
very good job on the basic shape! dig the pose and the facial expression! you get in the detail very nicely without distroying the dynamic shilouette!
keep it up!
christof

I’ve grabbed some time to add some details to the model and to create one more expression just for fun.

Really great work, Stan. Love the Uruk-Grinch, and the chimp is looking really awesome.

-Dustin

love the works dude! 1st guy is cool
 not too fond of the face and hands gesture (perhaps it was used too much by other artists
 not sure) but torso looks awesome
 especially the back
 muscles flow in such a natural way! perhaps model ripples in the water to enhance the feel?

chimp is even better
 eyes and nose look very realistic
 can’t wait to see it with fur and MR skin shader!

wow bro the impact of the expresion is very nice ,i gues thats wat u wer aiming for

very nice:+1:

hmm

this chimp seems to be very upset by something
 I suspect that he has had enough of you, torturing him all over his face with this rather strange looking things with many odd names like: standard, smooth, clay tubes
 as I heard this things are also known as THE brushes
hmmm
yes, very strange indeed, yes
Anyway, beside that it’s quite cool, I should say, don’t you think, quite cool
 :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :+1: :+1: :+1:

where’s the update dude?? don’t get lazy! :stuck_out_tongue: finish this one off!
yes you can!! :smiley:

cya soon!

chovasie

Thanks guys

chovasie: Here is a proof that I am working on this model:) There is a lot of undone work like fur, details in displacement, color, bump, spec, teeth model, well, everything:) see you soon

Very nice details on all over your models. What have you use for rendering?.

Bravo! Svaka cast!

Gentleman: thanks.For this model I used Vray for rendering. Hair was rendered in max’s default scanline .
hvala covek :slight_smile: