ZBrushCentral

Cícero D'Avila - "Cariátide Ruiva"

…cooooooool:D

Wow! :wink:

Cícero, man your work touches me. I´m speechless. Really. I´m amazing. Please tell me where is it going to be it´s last destination so i can have a photo with your beautiful piece of work :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Beautiful work, you definitely have an eye for detail! Bravo!

Awesome work:+1: :+1: :+1:

Amezing work!!! :+1: :+1: :+1:

Dominance War IV | 3D | BARON_3D | Hexeros

You made me cry~~~ You are real artist :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

great work… :+1:

beautiful work!

Wow! Wonderful sculpture.:+1:small_orange_diamond:)

Actually, from looking at the pictures of what the robot did, it looks like some of the same issues I have had with scanning and cutting a sculpture.

The scanner looks like it scanned from multiple angles - which is necessary to capture the detail. However, this multiple scan data was not pieced back together to make one solid object. I’d be willing to bet that if you open the original scan file (I assume its an OBJ file) and click ‘Group Split’ under the ‘Tool’/‘Subtool’ panel. This will split the individual scans back into their individual state.

The reason I think the data is made up of multiple scans is due to how the robot started cutting the marble. You can see definite edges and seams where they would not be placed naturally. Also, these seams are not straight - which is another indicator of the robot having a difficult time reading the data.

We got past these issues by generating an adaptive skin over the scans. This will recreate the mesh into one object with quads, so you can subdivide and play with the detail again. Since the data is one object, the robot will not have issues with the seams in the scans. We only have a 3-axis routing machine that we use to build the sculptures, but the pictures you posted look like the same features we were getting in our parts.

It also looks like the robot cut the marble with a fairly large tool with a small overlap. Increasing the overlap and using a smaller tool will increase the amount of detail that gets cut (however, this will drastically increase the time it takes the robot to cut the part).

Hopefully that little bit of info helps. If you’d like me to go into more detail, let me know.

This is beautiful!, so Beautiful! wow

Very nice. I like the vivacity in her eyes especially. It must be a pleasure to work with such a nice “woman”.

If you are looking for another nice women you can maybe try this: www.female-anatomy-for-artist.com

Hi Cicero,

go have a look at the thread some of us other sculptors have been using. There might be some help in there for you.

We all have similar problems outputting to our 5 axis routers, but there’s more than one way to skin a cat!!

John

http://209.132.96.165/zbc/showthread.php?t=59593&goto=newpost

This is pure ART! thanks for sharing that beautiful beautiful sculpture! i love her face!! she has a very deep looking

Quality

oh,so strong:+1:

Hi,

After two months of tough work, I finally have finished the marble piece. But only now, after three months, I have had free time to prepare some pictures to show you.

I hope you like it.

ps.: despite of the little free time I have, I’m still studing ZBrush and I’ll post some works as soon as possible.

![1.jpg|406x800](upload://9WH07nUmipNgptY0gaKLPpj3rv3.jpeg)![2.jpg|533x800](upload://hU7FoM8JVq8HT0ZUFBzBpwCq4sg.jpeg)![3.jpg|533x800](upload://po1zw3jHKkOzcFlZhMb69JTBbOf.jpeg)![4.jpg|533x800](upload://fOATNOSLQLU41BPjKA3vRpf4sNt.jpeg)![5.jpg|533x800](upload://79BcXPdQvd9aUbu412VnRI51wV9.jpeg)![6.jpg|800x533](upload://k1ZWFPXOmZvyYS3AvFEbdqId2Yr.jpeg)![7.jpg|533x800](upload://usQZOEl2RAMiAcsUBEt17z3vBMG.jpeg)![8.jpg|533x800](upload://zDV7vfBd7oilXkifxV28ntaiWoM.jpeg)![ZBCTHUMB.jpg|110x60](upload://9ey0KcPoLiwrKDe3hcf2eK9j3Vr.jpeg)

WOW - Beautiful/amazing work. Thank you for sharing!

Take care - Mike

Awesome as always.

Great to see you here again man!
Thats just perfect master !

i miss your classes :slight_smile: