ZBrushCentral

Cícero D'Avila - "Cariátide Ruiva"

…sculpture indeed :sunglasses:

beautiful work, a master indeed.

Wow, you definitely deserve top row !
The modeling is simply stunningly beautiful and gorgeous… I didn’t know about your work before, but such modeling is rare enough in Zbrush Central to mark an indelible trace in my memory ! I’ll be sure to follow your insperationnal progress in the future !!
This master piece is an achievement, I am just speechless in front of such beauty and mastery !

Respect !

really wonderful work

what kind of CNC machine did you use that was so large it could handle that sculpture?

good to see you here man,

amazing job.

OOOhhhhhhh!! impressive work !!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

ooahoahaoa!!! Amazing wok!!!

and Good Inspiration!!

Hi waiyeh_L I hope not disappoint you anyway,
Spider, answering your question, I made the carving at a marble sculpting robot. It is very big.
Walfrido, where are you?
Thanks everybody for your kind comments.

Cicero DÁvila

WOW!! you’re amazing!!:+1:

respects!

OMG ! You are Cicero D’avila , the traditionnal sculptor I quote as reference to me students and friends !

I first saw this statue some time ago . The clay one .
I LOVE it !

Nice to see great artist starting Zbrush works .
This statue was one of my references to my ‘Flutist’ model . (The legs especially )

Thanks a lot to share your work here :wink:

Hello Daviliano,
your work is simply amazing! Compliments, really great.
I have two questions for you:

• What kind of scanner have you used for the 3D survey? Can you tell me the 3D scanner name/company and some specifications (resolution of the scan, time needed for the scan, …)?

• What kind of sculptor robot have you used for carving? Can tou tell me some more about?

Thank you very much, and again compliments,
Mattia

thank u for sharing your work and sculpt :+1:
great job

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=66831&highlight=vichar

sculpture

http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=147062&highlight=vichar

You are real artist
I love your work

Dear hal8999 I really don’t remember the scanner name. I know that it is germany technology. I expected more of it as a matter of fact, because the definitions is not 100%. I had to rework my sculture at Zbrush program for many hours and it is worst working on it then starting from Zbrush base mash, because the poligons are different (triangular). The sculpture machine is a robot, even this one is germany technology. Its name I really don’t remember.Here is the link at Youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3Ff0qwYMyY. If you or anybody else knows any other kind of robot or other machines to print our sculptures even in other materials with good results, I would be grateful. Regards,

Cicero D’Ávila

Hi Cicero, it’s great to see you here.

One thing that occurred to me is that you can try to project the scanned mesh into a new base mesh. It won’t solve the problem with the carving robot, but you will have a better digital version to work with.

Hi Cicero, congrats for the amazing work.
Everything is beatiful.
:smiley:

Great Job Man!!!

Could you post some other images of the final work?, It’s so interesting…

Bye

Hi Daviliano! I consider you works as “the ultimate craftsmanship”. Thank you so much for taking the time to post here and to answer so many questions. I am so pleased to see that a “true artist” takes the time to explore new techniques and pushes the boundaries. Too bad I can only give you five stars instead of ten. Congratz on a well deserved top row! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Its great,beautiful…
I love ur work…

beautiful sculpture.:+1: :+1: :+1: