ZBrushCentral

Chris' Sketchbook: A return to form

So I haven’t laid my hands on Zbrush in a very long time, and I recently picked up a drawing tablet and with ZB now being offered as a subscription service, I figured this was as good a time as any to get back into digital sculpting.

It’s been some years since my last foray into sculpting so please be kind in your critiques :stuck_out_tongue: I am still very much learning every time I put my pen to the tablet, and as I am doing this completely on my own I am bound to make a few mistakes here and there.

I would love to know what you all think of my first sculpt after returning, it has no name and was completely ad-libbed with very little in the way of reference.

I’m still deciding on what material to make the base. Right now the winning choice in my mind is some kind of pitted stone material.

I do plan to 3D print this at some point when the sculpt is complete, and I’ll be posting pictures of the process here when I get to it.

So please, critique away! Leave all the comments, questions, and suggestions you can. I’d love to know what kind of tips and tricks you have to improve your workflow if you have any.