ZBrushCentral

Chef character bust for Mindwork Studio

Doing some harddrive cleanup I dug these renders back up from a project I did with my friends at Mindwork Studio last fall for a miniatures series called “Diner At The End of The Galaxy”. This was printed, molded and cast in resin at Mindwork, who did an amazing job as always.
This was also the first time for me working on a digital sculpt to resin cast type client project, so that was a ton of fun, and seeing all these mindblowingly awesome miniature painters get their hands and brushes on the final product was extremely humbling and exciting.

I also found screen recordings of the whole process that I totally forgot I made :smile: Put an edit of that at 9x speed on youtube for anyone wild enough to be interested in watching that!

https://youtu.be/jGvfTyk6AyE

Concept by Alessandro De Patre at Mindwork.

promo

9 Likes

wonder how it would taste like :slight_smile: great sculpt!

Lovely sculpt. :+1:
Looking forward to seeing more in the series and congrats also on a great Youtube channel.

thanks! Haha yes I’ve definitely wondered that myself :smile: What does outer space seafood taste like?

thank you for the kind words, much appreciated!
I think there are four crewmembers out at this stage, I’ll try to post something on the rest of them at some point :slight_smile:

And thanks for checking out the channel!

good afternoon, my name is Carlos Andres Ferrero, I love your work, I’m a digital artist in 2D and video post-production, you have amazing art, I wanted to ask you for permission to use your image to do post-production, of course I wouldn’t post it without your permission.