ZBrushCentral

Cathy

The details are great. Could you give us a pull out shot so we can see the proportions of the entire head?
Thnx

hello, I like herlips, very fleshy, umm, sexy. I like the eyes, her ilooK
the black and white is one of the most interesting things for the character.
Goog Luck,peace;)

her lips are a bit bigger than what would probably be in real life, but, i like it. you got a lot of talent.

nice woman.!!

Beautiful work !!

Absolutely stunning work! Very inspirational! Please do let a Zbrush newbie know how you did the detail on the lips! Thanks!

Hello guys I’m new! Sorry to bring up an old topic. But I would like to disagree with this comment :).

I do not think it’s too big, I have seen many women in my daily life with lips like that or even bigger all depending on ethnicity, genes etc. Sometimes I aslo see comments on women who they think seems unrealistic because they are curvy, big hips thin waist, big breats big bum. But in fact they are not unrealistic because women of all kinds of shapes exist, I can assure you, as long as it’s not REALLy overthe top.

Anyway another reason the lips may appear to big to some is the point of view, zoomed in like that and the lips appear bigger and more in your face than what they are.

Anyway I used to watch Dark Angel back in the day with Jessica alba, (in my opinion this is when she looked her best, with leather, dark hair etc lol)
Her lips were big and beautiful, it’s odd they seemed bigger than they are now, if you actually watch it you would see what I mean. Here are some examples of her close up. So depending on the angle makeup etc it can look like this easily.

Compared to

![jessica-alba-screensaver.jpg|460x345](upload://9Grrd6sB0IzcGclC5obk5KAEE1v.jpeg)![Dark_Angel_002.jpg|281x524](upload://udfdiQZf4fs7BjsydtuTN86Y5WN.jpeg)![example.jpg|437x763](upload://uYelPdHb22O3lk0YlA7OGxl9aBI.jpeg)![Cathy.jpg|482x920](upload://o7bwlHsqom4jakX99YqySCXPYxH.jpeg)