ZBrushCentral

Cartoon Character

老师变风格了啊:d

I Had no idea Zspheres could be so Powerfull !!!

very well done !!

I still can’t do these things using zSpheres. LOL :smiley: Excellent use of the zSpheres. I see some folks are still scratching their heads over this.
Especially love the way the cloth flow.

This thread should be {{cleanup}} and added to the wiki!! :smiley:

PS> Is this design from an anime or something?

I got on ok with zsphears in the end but edge flow was always a problem for me and pose to pose always mesed the hand zsphears up very anoying.

Japanese style.

very nice i think you just fix the hair, :smiley:

Nice Cloth…

Question: I have always wondered how you add additional details such as the cloth objects into the scene??? Is this achievable by exporting the obj at as low poly count into other applications such as maya or xsi ect…and then re-importing it when you have added additional details….or am i missing out on something here that zbrush can do.

How have you done it?.. Anyway I think the work is great.:D:D

i am confused as to how you got the skirt to be attatched to the character, and i see a belt as well, did you have to export to 3dsmax or maya to add them to the model, then import back to zbrush. or did you actually build them right onto the model via edge loops?? i am so confused. i would really appreciate if youd share with me how you did that part. thanks :slight_smile:

oh yeah, awesome job!!!

it`s a multimesh。
work flow:
1.edge loops
2. export to 3dsmax to add them to the model
3. import back to zbrush
4.adjust Uv and assign color group

sweet. thank you.

you got skills

Very lovely work.

陈前辈的帖子,值得学习!
我对你在身上加衣服的方法很感兴趣!很喜欢!

looks great! thanks so much for sharing how you modeled the cloth - the overview helps very much!

cheers!