ZBrushCentral

Cartoon Character

Was the intention of this to model a painted model of an anime character? If that was the case you did a good job except for the hair. The front hair should be spiker unless its Korean styled, than even more stringier in that case. The eyes lack depth in my opinion, but if its supposed to be a painted figurine it works really well than.

i think her panties are just painted on :smiley:
could be a great Hentai

Excellent. I love the flow of the cloth especially.

Amazing! Excellent work. I am a miniature fan myself, so i greatly appreciate this kind of works. Congrats! :smiley:

Yes,:wink: panties are just painted on :smiley: This model not for animation.

Looks like you got a very good hold on zsphears, great exsample of what zsphears can do if used correctly. Top class presentation.:+1:

How did you add and wrap the cloth around the model or was that added after body was droped to canvas?

Look like a real GK model…
Man are you chinese or japanese?
you done a japanese style pic…
but I found your sgin was a chinese name…

:)![cloth01.jpg|889x1250](upload://ze250p7s9whwXVvIzhkpu7rHFKI.jpeg)

Thats great thanks for your time to explain.

Do you use multi markers to add the geomatry for the cloth or add a plane in projection master? Its shows at a early stage (Update 2) you have the planes for the cloth in place front and back, hair nnd her top in place how did you add these items? Then some how you got to texture the plane locked down to the front view athough its added to the body at a angle.

This is a great thread and tutorial, been heading in a similar direction of this technique with my current piece, and this I think may solve a few problems I’ve been coming across. ThanX

Superb modeling, and equally superbly presented walkthroughs!

:+1: :+1: :+1:

I realy like the colors of the new renders. Also the DOF :smiley:

She looks great, your skills are to be commended on this!

This thread just gets better and better. :+1:

A good candiate for the Wiki. Yes?

:wink:

i think i get the way you get to work on the cloth surface, but is still dont get how you merge the cloth and the girl model together without loosing the tool on the canvas (and not being able to edit it)??

The only way I know of is multi markers but thats no easy way to place objects perfectly together. Other than that its in another app.

The way I understand it is that all parts are marker mastered, and then polymeshed together. giving the lowpoly form. then its all modeled as one.

instead of taking all the hi poly models seperatley and then MM’ing them together.

Thats the way iv always done it but in this case we see hair ear rings, belt and planes back and front for the cloth all perfectly placed athough Marker master can place parts alot better than normal multi markers. I thought maybe he used another method as it wasnt mentioned in the tut.

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=28718

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Awesome! I’ve loved this cartoon since my young age. Good job. Hope to see more.

Daniel
http://dan59314.myweb.hinet.net

:+1:Top row, as you see!

:wink: You people kill me, getting from step 3 to step 4 so smoothly.

Where’s the step-by step how-to for this new guy?

Thanks for sharing it!