ZBrushCentral

Carlos Cruz Sketchbook

Great work! I noticed that you use that blur trick for the alpha which I also use but have never really understood why it is needed as it seems to happen on any resolution image used as a mask.
Any ways awesome work, thanks for the break down to they can be alot of work, but are appreciated for sure.

Thanks guys for comments, well about the Alpha, because instead of using a mask i use Projection master when the image have high contrast for the whites and blacks the mesh get a really weird pixelation in the geometry, so adding a blur of 0.5 or 1 can help to the projection to eliminate this artifact.

My entry for the Retrogasm contest, is Ryu from the Breath of Fire III of PS1, Is my first in-game character so I have to learn and read a lot about PBR and how to properly baking and paint textures, but I had alot of fun! :slight_smile:

Render in Marmoset
Here is the marmoset viewer-> https://www.artstation.com/artwork/QxwlE

FinalIlustration01.jpg
Turntable01.jpg
WireFrame01.jpg
ZbrushFile01.jpg

Attachments

FinalIlustration01.jpg

Turntable01.jpg

WireFrame01.jpg

ZbrushFile01.jpg

Hey guys! I would like to share my first Gumroad Tutorial called Modular Anatomy. Iā€™ve always struggled using low subdivision meshes in my personal and production workflow, so I decided to create a Male base mesh cut into different subtools and different polygroups for easy selecting and sculpting. On the tutorial you will find 2 videos explaining how the Modular anatomy works, one ZTL file with the T-pose of the male model, a posed version with all the subtools and a Dynamesh version to see the end results.
For advanced and medium level Zbrush artists I hope this 3D model can be useful.
Here I will share some images of the project!
And here is the link to my Gumroad page :slight_smile: Thanks!

https://gumroad.com/carloscruz

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/AQyKX

Marketing01.jpg
Subtools01.jpg
SubGroups.jpg
Teeth01.jpg
PosedSubGroups.jpg
TposeZbrush.jpg
PosedZbrush.jpg
PosedDynamesh.jpg

Attachments

Marketing01.jpg

Subtools01.jpg

SubGroups.jpg

Teeth01.jpg

PosedSubGroups.jpg

TposeZbrush.jpg

PosedZbrush.jpg

PosedDynamesh.jpg

Hey man, I checked this out from a link I got in FB.
Really cool idea and an awesome package. I bought this and watched the vid last night, glad I did!
Great job!

Absolutely Awesomeness!! Great job Carlos!

A great tool Carlos!
Really cool

Mooooola maaaaaaazo
:smiley:

Great and useful idea Carlos! bought! :wink:

Just got your modular anatomy pack Carlos .
cant wait to check it out.
love ways to improve workflow, need all the help i can get ā€¦:wink:

Thanks for all the comments I really apreciated :slight_smile:

I would like to share my second Gumroad Tutorial Female Modular Anatomy.
On the tutorial you will find 2 videos, one explaining a little bit the breakdown of how I achieve the pose of the model with some Tips to consider in order to display the anatomy sculpture and the speed posing where you can see how Modular anatomy helps me again to achieve the pose. There are three ZTL files, with the model in T-pose, a posed version with all the subtools and a Dynamesh version to see the end results.
For advanced and medium level Zbrush artists I hope this 3D model can be useful.
Here I will share some images of the project!
There is a Bundle pack, that includes both Female and Male anatomy.
Here is the link to my Gumroad page :slight_smile: Thanks!

https://gumroad.com/carloscruz

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/vEzz3

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg

Attachments

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

Hola, Carlos.
He comprado el pack hombre-mujer de tu Anatomy Modular. Es genial y estƔ muy bien de precio, pero querƭa saber si los tutoriales los tienes con el audio en espaƱol.

Muchas gracias

Lo siento mucho pero el Audio esta solo en ingles, la verdad narrar o hacer subtitulos en espaƱol me tomaria demaciado tiempo. Voy a a ver si en el futuro logro hacer uno en EspaƱol :slight_smile:

Gracias.:+1:

I guess something is not complete because I do not get the PayPal option which I always get on Gumroad.

Mm you are the only one with that problem all my other customers had no problem, I would suggest that write me a private message. :slight_smile:

Iā€™d love a bundle of both the male and female sets together for one price. It would be easier to purchase both like that.

Looks very good and worth the money!

Thanks
Richard

I worked on this piece on my freetime with many things in mind, I wanted to switch from polymodeling from Maya to Zbrush so this project was made mostly in Zbrush except for Varyan (The character in the middle who I did on 2017) It took my a while to adapt to Zmodeler and the Polish by groups workflow but it was worth it. The render was only polypaint and Keyshot, the reason is I wanted to avoid UVs and retopology that is quite time consuming but I still think with Substance painter the textures would look much better. There is many things I could improve but I think I needed to finished this project and in the next project I will improve those mistakes :slight_smile:

DioramaFrontColor01.jpgDioramaFrontClayRender01.jpgDioramaClayRenderSide01.jpgDioramaSIDEBClayRender01.jpgPosed01.jpgTposed01psd.jpgFootmanTpose01.jpgFootmanPosed01.jpgFootmanPosedClaw01.jpgSorceressTposed01.jpgSorceressPosed01.jpgOrcTposed01.jpgOrcPosed02.jpgOrcPosed01.jpgSkeletonTposed01.jpg

Attachments

DioramaClayRenderSide01.jpg

DioramaFrontClayRender01.jpg

DioramaFrontColor01.jpg

DioramaSIDEBClayRender01.jpg

Posed01.jpg

Tposed01psd.jpg

FootmanPosed01.jpg

FootmanTpose01.jpg

FootmanPosedClaw01.jpg

OrcTposed01.jpg

OrcPosed01.jpg