PNG

Artstation Link:
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/KaQ1gx

24 Likes

Nice work! webbing and pattern designs are cool too:+1:

Thanks friend:D

It’s Amazing…!!!

thanks friend:grinning:

Whoa. You’ve really nailed the details down!! Love it!!

1 Like

Amazing Work! Textures are incredible, very consistent. :astonished:

1 Like

wow this is amazing! Great work

1 Like

This look incredible. Nice work. Did you do all the sculpting and rotopo in zbrush and then staging and posing in zbrush? Where did you texture it? Sorry for all the questions, I’m fairly new and I’m trying to figure out my pipeline!

Hi GOFFLEY3,
Thanks for your question.

About this work:
1.About the modeling,for the armors, I create base hard surface models in Maya,after that export to ZB and sculpting. Face started with ZB.

2.About the pose, I started with A-pose, when i got a nice properation,I use transpose,and export transpose model to maya, skin it and posing.

1. I did not retopo it cause i am lazy :stuck_out_tongue: I use decimation master and auto UVs, and tweak it a little bit in Maya. That is not good man, if I have time i will retopo it in Maya.

4.Texturing is in Substance Painter.

I hope these infomations can help you:) even there are some bad examples.

1 Like

Thank you for explaining that. As long as the final result looks for good and you’re not passing off a bad mesh to someone else for their process then I guess it doesn’t matter all that much. That’s cool, I might try making bash meshes before exporting to zbrush next time. Especially since I’m much more familiar with modeling hard surface stuff in Blender for example than zbrush.

Again, great job!

1 Like