ZBrushCentral

Cannot start ZBrush after reinstall Windows 10

Just upgraded to Windows 10, had to reinstall ZBRush after deactivating it. Now when I start it, either the normal or the 64-bit version momentarily goes to a black screen as if ZBrush is going to start, then it drops me back to the Desktop and I get a spinning activity ring… just keeps spinning and spinning and spinning, using 8 to 8.5% of system memory… 313 MB of ram…

It actually worked before but I had to keep reactivating it every time I started and some config files weren’t saving right, so I deactivated it from the ZScripts and reinstalled. Now it won’t even run.

Figured it out, rolled back to Windows 7. Arg.

Apparently there is a known issue with getting ZB working again after upgrading to Win10. I read it in the Knowledge Base yesterday and I am now myself trying to find it again…

Right now I would just be happy to know how to get Keyshot reinstalled. I followed the Pixologic instructions but they don’t seem to be complete. When I run Keyshot after the BPR scan and it opens Keyshot, Keyshot wants me to also activate it and I can’t seem to give it a .lic file it wants. Am I supposed to call Luxion? I’m stuck there.