ZBrushCentral

Cameron Farn Presents World of the Red Sands

Here is a look at Threetails wip the focus of the upcoming stories and images and scenes. I had posted an image of him around here some time ago, however this, is all new! sculpted from zphere’s and is almost ready for retopology ive finished the body, which I will show later on. this render is right out of zbrush. The other two characters will be up soon. thanks for looking.

![Threetails_WIP.jpg|960x720](upload://kn1gaR2ZwxhZ73RR8CYA08CEGuJ.jpeg)

OOPS!

Awesome work! I enjoy all of your creatures. Nice forms :+1:

Yeah the creatures are pretty interesting. I can’t wait to see more.

Great new sculpts and awesome sketches Cam (super anatomy stuff)! Thanks for posting wip shots :+1: ! Looking forward to the next updates!

Thanks for checking it out guys, still sculpting away. does anyone know how to add a thumbnail? so that it pops up each time the thread is added to? i want to add one at the front of the thread. need some help.

Great looking character you have here. Interesting shapes. Youve talked about 3 new characters so Im looking forward to seeing the other two. :slight_smile:

Regarding the thumbnails -- I haven`t tried it yet and I`m not sure what you mean by "so that it pops up each time the thread is added to" *and "at the front of the thread" -- are you talking about the first post?

I hope this is what you`re looking for:
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=73639

You can create your own thumbnail. The instructions for how to do that are in a sticky at the top of the Questions and Troubleshooting forum. To have the thumbnail appear every time you post an update, just upload the the thumbnail again and make it the first image in your new post. It will then be what ZBC uses for the bottom row.

Wow! Really nice updates! Great work on the creature. I’ve not seen threetails yet so that’s a first for me. Looking forward to more on that :+1:

Moni-Poroni- thanks very much, i did post the other two, but i relized they were not the most flattering images. i will have them up again shortly.

aurick- thanks for the tip, even after all this time i forget about the trouble shooting forum. much apprecitated.

Captain Sensible- thanks, i am currently working to refine the anatomy of each of the newest models. im using the same method i explored in the Action Hero contest, as well as some new approaches picked up from a great experience with Cesar Decol Jr. Durring his last CGsociety course.

Awesome stuff cam. Love the legs and tongue. Nice anatomy :+1:

Thanks Brett, its been a while, how are you doing.

Nice work…
i like the legs a lot…

Yea it has :). i’m really busy at the moment. Its a good thing though. Working on some cool stuff. How you doing? These drawings and concepts are great. The next barlowe :wink:

ivar_sn- thanks alot, im glad you like them.

Brett, thanks. right now its all about getting as many of the redsands creatures and characters sculpted. im pulling as many of them from the story as i can, and will be setting them into scenes. ive already selected a few for full size cnc reproductions, should be a fun time.

Great stuff, Cam! Can’t wait to see more of this world you’re creating.

You did post pics and removed them then? Ok…I`m waiting eagerly for more flattering pics. :slight_smile:

Here are some Threetails updates to check out. All zbrush wip test renders.

![threetails-thumb.jpg|100x77](upload://6qH5aG1IBPHPOGrddBq5OSVk9B4.jpeg)![threetails-front.jpg|960x720](upload://sjJPelGsCGepFbPcVEQRnaXt1ci.jpeg)![threetails-front2.jpg|960x720](upload://dMG4J4WPQkldRM5uoynV9StpyVN.jpeg)![threetails-back.jpg|960x720](upload://fLxTdqyAlfri0CAmvFkQs2ypy6j.jpeg)![threetails-back2.jpg|824x571](upload://ngaK1gGCQ4oZSYEhPYMOOpYRmY6.jpeg)

Nice concepts!

Nice work…cool looking head! :+1: