ZBrushCentral

Buckle_Bunny

Very compelling sculture! It’s amazing how attractive polygons can be! The new Z3 stuff is so complete and real. You use these new tools so very well and such a fabulous result, realy great work :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

The lady might catch cold or get a bug bite :lol:

The sculpting and - well the whole piece is just fantastic.

Speaking of her shootin’ iron… it looks like a modern day Smith and Wesson… which is cool, but she looks like she ought to be toting a western style 6-shooter… like a Ruger blackhawk or such.

Love it!

So, when can we buy the action figure?

Great work!

Wow! Thanks for all the kind words. Thanks to you guys my image has ended up on the front page of Pixologics site. http://www.pixologic.com/home.php

I started this sculpt off as tutorial for myself to learn ZB3. My goal was to complete a character without using any other 3d apps. I’ll try to post some WIP images later to give you a better idea on how I did things.

Amazing amazing work… this is the kind of stuff that makes me work even harder to become a better artist.

I know you said in your previous post that you would post some WIP screens, I would greatly appreciate any detail and insights on how you made this amazing piece. Thanks so much! and grats! :+1:

Hey. Just wanted to say great job on a pretty slick model. I love the form and the flow of the piece, but I do have one tiny crit that I gotta get out of my system. Her face seems flat, kinda oriental-esc but Im certain it wasnt intentional. I think its primarily in the nose to eye socket region that arent pushed back far enough causing the face to apear flat from your final photoshoped piece. Once again the non photoshoped pieces (just the mesh shots) seem to look fine…so it may not be in the modeling but it may just need a bit more shadowing or shading to really emphasise that bone structure in the face. :slight_smile: other wise sick dude!

P Sharpe

good work man … she is a cutie :wink:

очень жесточно
то есть - very very cool afaik, its true …

do you catch many Sasquatches?

---- Chek yer pm box -----

Looking forward to seeing the step-by-steps or whatever you have time for.

thanks!

:roll_eyes: Gre88888888888888888888888888888
I never seen this such image U have make with combination of Photoshop

Ajay

The pose looks great. However…

Theres one thing that annoyes me about the rope and her hand. It dont seem logic the way she holds it. I mean, holding the rope like that it would go around BEHIND her and not in front of her. No? Holding it like she does now is kinda weird for her, cuz her left hand is “locked” and she has to let go of the rope to actually do anything with it…

Just a thought :wink:

Great work and has a nice europian comic-book look, I think.

go

Great work!

I would so tap that ass.

This looks awesome!

The hair I must assume that U used snake hook, right??
And what about this shirt??? man… you extracted and went tweaking all the way??
I’m kinda learning ZBrush for almost a week now… this software rocks… even more in the right hands like yours! Congratulations, great work!

Yeeeeeee Haaawwwwww!!!

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Now I know what made the west so wild! Terrific sculpt and pose.:+1:

now this is awesome!

Great movement, it should be a poster and top row congrats for it!

great work! A question, so you posed her first and then you sculpted her symmetrically using the posable symmetry? huh, didnt even know that you could do that, great workflow though!

Joyster

Wow!!!

I love it!!! I see there are a lot of female sculpts on here but this has to be my fave so far. Amazing work and a well deserved top row!

Did you render this in ZBrush?