ZBrushCentral

Buckle_Bunny

She is beautiful.
But I think I prefer her untextured…

wow… thats great :+1:

:+1: so much energy in this one! Love it … one of the feet seems to be twisted too much, but maybe it’s just the angle of the image! Really great character!

…of a model from Sin City by Frank Miller?
:+1:

Glad to see this made top row. Great work. I really think this will make a lovely 3D print. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Very good,

top row. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Azz!

Nicely done!

Verrry nice! Love the dynamic posing and texturing :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Chris

Very cool… great work. :+1: :+1: :+1:

Giddy-Up . lol
That is really top notch work you have done there.

Wow, really nice work!!! :+1:

awesome work

Very cool work. Great sense of motion. And I have always had a serious weakness for pigtails, oh yeah, where’s my wife… :wink:

congrats on top row!
great sculpt! she’s got a lot of character! :slight_smile:

Really cool model. Like her style. hope to see more like this. is there a possibility of any tuts on how you did this or one similiar…especially how you used the retop tool?

Very Nice =) did you make the gun in zbrush or import it?

Holy cow girl!
That’s awesome! :smiley: How long did it take to finish? And how did you detail the rope like that? (and the hair too!) And are those red wax material all round? (modified, of course)

Awesomeliness!! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

This is a little to racy for my tastes, but I have to post how impressive this demonstrates what can be done with ZBrush. It’s of very high quality, and shows your illustration talents.

Great job!

Awesome! I whish I knew how to use this soft to THAT extent! The rendering the pose … Simply fantastic!