ZBrushCentral

Bryan Silva's Brushes

i dont care what method you used, I use these brushes constantly! Thanks a lot.

Thank you!! Very good ,Thanks

awesome brushes , thank you.

Thanks, these are extrememly useful.

must have :+1:

I download these a while back and never said thanks. Now I’m feeling a bit guilty because these brushes have halped me greatly!

Thank you!!!

I am having a bit of trouble loading these I open the file with WinRAR and there is four files. I put them in Zstartup/Alphas and they do not show in the program even after restart. any help would be welcome.

It is like you have read my mind! Thanks Bryan!

I have been thinking of the mudbox falloff and how I miss it in ZB for a loong time :slight_smile:

I owe you one!

/Jonas

I am a raw novice with ZBrush, having only worked with for a month. I downloaded and used Mr. Silva’s brushes, very nice for detail work. That said, today, when I opened the program, and went to use these same brushes, the Macros folder had vanished.
What did I do wrong and how can I fix it? Was the “Macros” folder originally empty as it seemed? I’d like to use those tools again, as they made first efforts better efforts, for example the eyes and mouth here:
sia.jpg

Katherine Dewey
who used to push clay around

Jean stitch brush link does not work in firefox or chrome:(

Pretty nice brushes, Bryan!

Just downloaded it using Firefox.

Thanks for the brushes, can’t wait to try them out :)!

works on firefox, dropping by to give my thanks, awesome!

Thanks a lot! I use these pretty often. :wink:

The link for the
Jeans Stitch Brush doesnt work even on the fireworks mozilla now. could you please send me on email - zakarpatfan@meta.ua
Thanks