ZBrushCentral

Bryan Silva's Brushes

Thanks, yo.

Heres a brush that should give you a great start on stitching for jean legs.

Click here to download
[pants_stitch_heightmap_thum.jpg]

Very useful Tips Bryan! Thanks a lot… :smiley:

i am quickly becoming your biggest fan. thank you awesome brush!

USEFUL!!! Thanks! That it a useful brush!

Such great brushes, thank you.

thanks for the stiches. Really cool. And thanks for showing how to make the brushes as well,

thank so muck . :+1: :+1:

hi bryan the jean stitch link not working for me i could do with this brush;)

Not sure why its not working for you. Works fine on my end. PM me with your email and I’ll send it to you.

yes you can achieve similar effect playing with Brush Edit Curve and Focal shift, yet you have a very creative approach, thanks and good luck with your workflow.

For those like me trying to follow the instructions, seems like the zip file contains now brush presets and should be installed in ZStartup/BrushPresets I guess…
Thanks Bryan for the presets and thanks Jason Welsh to point them out…

Hi Bryan.

First, thanks so much for making these available publicly. I’ve been trying to replicate the mudbox brush feel for a while, and I’ve gotta say that your presets get me very close to that!

I just downloaded the latest version and noticed that the “falloff_sharp” brush is missing its alpha. The others seem to work fine. I’m not sure if that is something that I can correct myself or not, but I’ll try.

Also, even when inside the “Zstartup” directory, the brushes don’t load at startup and I have to manually look for them every time I open Zbrush. Do you know how to fix this?

thanks again,
Ariel

Thanks man thats AMAZING

These work great Bryan. I’ve been wanting this for a long time but i’ve been too lazy to do it myself. Thanks for posting these.

DUDE

when I grow up,

I want to be JUST like you.

Thank you!

Wow this thread has been resurrected?!

Thanks for the appreciation guys. Ariel did you put them into the ZStartup/BrushPresets folder? Not sure why your missing the alpha. Sometimes zbrush gets weird with the alphas for brushes. Try restarting zbrush if they disappear.

Thanks for the brushes Bryan! I’ve been using them a lot, but to my shame I forgot to thank you :wink:

Thank you for the brushes Bryan. That stitch one has got a tricky download link, worked the third time I tried it.