ZBrushCentral

Brett's Sketchbook

There´s something strange with her hips.They´re too large. Other than that it´s a great model. Want to see her with her war make up ready to kick some ass :smiley:

The shark…well, all I can say is that this is probably the best CG shark I’ve ever seen…man this puts “Deep Blue Sea” killer sharks in a corner. :+1:

I agree with houdini, the hips are looking too pronounced (and too much in the front, needs to be moved backwars a bit). You should connect it/smooth it in with her ass a bit more too to make better. Otherwise looking nice.

The shark looks like… a shark. For some reason I feel like it should have some more small details.

Overall great!

Love the great white.cammy is looking good.My friend at work has the exact same resin 12" figure.You must have same model or grabs figure pics from google.

the only recommendation i have is to rework the inner eye area…it sticks out instead of flowing into the nose area.

Cammys’ looking great Brett, good call on the hair, it has grown on me :smiley:

I don’t think it is the hips that are off I think the waist is just too slim. My wife’s hips look exactly like that ( I even asked her what she thought of the hips and she said: “My hips look exactly like that, so no they look right”) :smiley: , but the waist should be in more proportion with them. Otehrwise it is an amazing sculpt. Keep up the great work! I am excited to see it finished.

very cool shark brett.:smiley: :+1:

I like the stylized look of Cammy. I think the legs are really reminiscent of what she looks like in the games and I think thats what you were going for. The shark is really good too.!!

Just curious, is it all done is zbrush or did you do some base mesh in Maya or something (for both Cammy and the Shark)??

Well
Later

In the center pose (front view) her hips look great even with her skinny waist. But in the last pose on the right, it looks like her hips stick out just a little too far. I think the width is fine, just maybe needs pushed back just a little.

But she’s looking very good right now!

Hello again.

Here’s an asian fellow i did in a week or so. Base is my usual default man. sculpted and textured in zbrush rendered in maya mental ray. Hope you like him.

piz: Thanks again man :smiley:

sirhcnait: Thanks. Thats my favourite part too. haha

Houdini: thank you for the crits and comments. I’m going for a udon/ hyung tae kim look. So her proportions are wierd I agree. Glad you like the shark!

VABG: Thanks for the crits.

Bodybag: Thanks! Glad you like it. yeah I wanted that one but can’t get it here in South Africa. Its not an exact match to that one as I’m trying to do a blend between all sorts.

UncleDamfee: Cheers! I looked passed that completely!

Capital_G: Haha. I’m really happy you like it.

Pittgilman: Thank you for asking your wife :D. I agree the waist is very thin. But I’m not going for realism here. If thats ok? :smiley:

rodion vlasov: Thanks dude. I hope your still sculpting!

selahpoetic: Thank you very much! its what I’m going for! haha. The base meshes are maya built. rest is zbrush. The shark is rendered in mental ray.

KrakenCMT: Thanks man. I’ll check out the hips :smiley:

Updates on cammy are on the way… I’m having second thoughts on her pose right now. Stay tuned.

Cheers
BrettAsian1.jpg

beutiful textures, cool work buddy.:smiley:

Your work looks great, the cammy model would be fantastic as a 3D print.

Wow Another Kick Ass Work Dude!
… mmmm… smells of Top Row :roll_eyes: :lol:

Dude! I love this. Your shark kicks some serious fin as well.

Well done bud!

NickZ.

very nice Sketchbook … allot of great stuff going here … keep updating :+1:

Hello.

Thanks all for the comments.

Here’s a wip of ryu. It started from a box model doodle then retopologised. Hope you like it.

And one with no shirt for the lady’s :wink:

Cheers
BrettRyuWip.jpgRyuWipNoShirt.jpg

Attachments

RyuWip.jpg

great work!! I like your style. I think you could add some more details though but again, awsome work mate!!

nice anatomy and clothes, very kool, nice interpretation of ryu, the only thing i can suggest why he doesnt look spot on is that he always has a very cut, square jaw in the animes and comics, if you want to make him look more classic ryu, then you have to give him a square jaw.

Hi brettSinclair!

Very nice modell of Ryu!
Are you working for something serious, or just for fun?

M

Hey guys. Thanks for the crits.

nerveink: I agree. Its still wip. Contemplating going more real. But then isn’t that what we always see?

aiman: Haha. I’ve been struggling with his jaw. Sometimes he has this brad pitt jaw. Other times its more natural. I got this street fighter alpha movie this weekend and in there his jaw is normal. Go figure :roll_eyes:. Cheers for the crit though :smiley:

mik76: Its all for fun :D. Nothing major in mind. Haha. I guess the new street fighter 4 game got me hooked. After seeing how they modelled ryu I thought I’d give it a bash myself. Soo Ta daaa! Haha.