ZBrushCentral

Brad Pitt

Brad Pitt (Fury) 2014 likeness is the result I was able to come up with, during the course at CGMA Character Creation for Films and Cinematics. I was very undecided before starting the course, also because it’s really very intense, but in my opinion, it’s the best course I’ve ever taken. Special thanks to @peterzoppi for all the suggestions and feedback he gave me during the development of this Character. The likeness has been very difficult to deal with, also because time has never been on my side, but in the first 5 weeks I managed to bring a decent result and I’m happy with this, I found a way to improve my workflow and I’m sure to be improved in many respects.
Likeness sculpted in zbrush starting from a sphere, then wrapped on a Vface and combining it with other xyz textures. Clothing base from Marvelous and all the rest modeled between maya and zbrush. Texture done in Substance Painter.
Was a great challenge, I hope you like it!
Happy 3D everyone!

9 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Thank Vahid :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: means a lot

Great work Beniamino!!! You should be proud of your achievement :slight_smile: Thanks for sharing.
Jaime

1 Like

Thanks a lot Jaime! I appreciate it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope to bring more and more for next projects.

Ben

1 Like

zbrush screen

1 Like

Great work :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks Ali! Much appreciated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

head turntable character turntable