ZBrushCentral

BPR render test

Inspiring work!

Really awesome! Very nice shader and modeling! Congrats!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

…sleeper! :wink:

These are great! I keep coming back day after day to stare in amazement. Also thank you for sharing how you get your renders.

I was wondering if you could show your layers in Photoshop to us? It would be great if you would tap on each layer to show which layer is overlay, for example and which layer is multiply, etc. I know that would be a bit of work on your part, but it would be much appreciated.
In any case these are as good as it gets!

awesome work! can you tell how you did the hair

Congrats on the Top Row!
very well deserved. awesome BPR work.
will you create a tutorial maybe?

Great shader and sculpting.

I think Pixologic needs to start purchasing some of these materials or at least set up a store to make it easier for shaders like these to be sold. I would like to have this shader but you should get compensated for the R@D time it took for you to make it

stunning work.Could you tell me please what matcap did you use for the grey shot renders?
Was they just screen grabs or rendered with BPR.
Again Kudos to a great model

Wowza! very impressive. I tip my cap to you sir :wink:

very nice!

inspiring work : ) :+1:

Very Great Work… Me too Trying for a realistic skin shader… yet couldnt get such an awesome result… can you help in getting such a realistic effect …;);):wink:

regards,
krishnamani.M

This is totally InSpIrInG… keep up the good work mate…:+1:

That is just amazing. Never realised Zbrush was capable of such renders. Fair play Sir.

thx so much for sharing this amazing project with us n thx for the video tutorial too looking forward to see more about ur render setting

This is GREAT!!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:

this is great!!! thanx for share it

stunning !!

Awesome work, very impressive.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

hey Guys ,

i just make some last changes of the model and the render ,

this is the final result

highquality : http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/8/highresi.jpg

lowquality:zbrush.jpg

Thnaks

Attachments

zbrush.jpg